New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 147 of 177 FirstFirst ... 4797137143144145146147148149150151157 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 1765
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Ok naman experience ko with Platinum tints. I used it on the Accord, Fiesta, and ASX. Yung sa FXT, gamit ko yung free na Solargard from casa.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    our eyes automatically adapt to bright and dark scenarios. and so do many cameras.
    that is why, it is difficult to make judgements using our bare eyes, or using a camera's pictures taken on "automatic".

set the camera to "manual", then make your manual settings. use these same settings when taking and comparing pictures of the various darknesses from inside the car.
    or, use a light meter.

also remember,
    iba-iba ang mga light sensitivities ng mata ng iba-ibang tao.
    "don't take their word for it."
    I have 3M dark tint installed in my black kia picanto.. sabi nung friend ko dark daw sa labas pero sa loob hindi naman pala ganun ka dilim kahit gabi..

Yung officemate ko naman nag pa install ng cheap dark tints.. madilim talaga labas at loob eh.. tapos saglit lang kumupas na..

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    our eyes automatically adapt to bright and dark scenarios. and so do many cameras.
    that is why, it is difficult to make judgements using our bare eyes, or using a camera's pictures taken on "automatic".

set the camera to "manual", then make your manual settings. use these same settings when taking and comparing pictures of the various darknesses from inside the car.
    or, use a light meter.

also remember,
    iba-iba ang mga light sensitivities ng mata ng iba-ibang tao.
    "don't take their word for it."
    Eto yung di magets ng mga tao. Unless the photos were taken using identical lighting and exposure settings (which most people don't even know how to manually setup) - then you can't have an apples to apples comparison of tint.

Here's how a proper interior tint comparison would be (exactly the same location, exactly the same camera settings):

Vkool OEM20 (medium) vs Vkool VK70 (clear)

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Anyone here using BF film tint is it good? It is made in thailand I message them on fb and they are near my area.... planning to drop by there this saturday. My tint for my other ride already worn out and need replacement.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Deestone View Post
    Anyone here using BF film tint is it good? It is made in thailand I message them on fb and they are near my area.... planning to drop by there this saturday. My tint for my other ride already worn out and need replacement.

just dont use it if may rfid, will not work 100%
    may ibang naka altis gumana, sakin hindi

6. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    just dont use it if may rfid, will not work 100%
    may ibang naka altis gumana, sakin hindi
    I have rfid installed inside my windshield so I dont know if they will cut a rectangle for the rfid when they install the tint.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Eto yung di magets ng mga tao. Unless the photos were taken using identical lighting and exposure settings (which most people don't even know how to manually setup) - then you can't have an apples to apples comparison of tint.

Here's how a proper interior tint comparison would be (exactly the same location, exactly the same camera settings):

Vkool OEM20 (medium) vs Vkool VK70 (clear)

So even with HID retrofit which is supposed to be brighter but based on the photo it is still dark inside with medium tint.

8. Join Date
    May 2014
    So even with HID retrofit which is supposed to be brighter but based on the photo it is still dark inside with medium tint.

yup sabi nga nila, unahin muna tanggalin yung tint bago mag decide if you really need HID
    kung pwede lang ipost yun sample pic ni jut doon sa mga nagbebenta ng tint na dark outside clear from inside kuno

9. Join Date
    Dec 2006

Yes. Super lakas ng HID retrofit vs halogen but negated by tint. From outside ganito kalayo yan:
    But as you see from inside, mas malakas ang halogen + clear tint vs HID + medium tint.

Side by side, the difference is even more evident:

10. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Yes. Super lakas ng HID retrofit vs halogen but negated by tint. From outside ganito kalayo yan:
    But as you see from inside, mas malakas ang halogen + clear tint vs HID + medium tint.

Side by side, the difference is even more evident:

Okay but this is VKool tint brand so other major tint brand also have the same effect? medium tint for windshield is still dark and is dangerous especially when you travel out of town frequently in dark roads.

What's the best car tint brand and color?