New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 152 of 178 FirstFirst ... 52102142148149150151152153154155156162 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 1780
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Archerfish View Post
    I saw this again, and this I believe is the best tint! Super duper dark outside but bright inside. No problems during the night, it is very clear. Clear as a glass.

Smart Tint Automotive Film Installation Demo - YouTube

Privacy on demand.
    Where can I buy this any local distributor? This is what I need.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Deestone View Post

Unfortunately, I don't know where to buy it here. The tint is adjustable which is perfect for the way I want it, dark during the day and clear at night time.

I don't want it to be very dark, I want others to see me so that I can easily do a "thank you" gesture.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008

whoa!
    kakakabit mo lang ng tint...

will it cost an arm and a leg...?
    Last edited by dr. d; June 13th, 2020 at 10:36 PM.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Archerfish View Post
    Unfortunately, I don't know where to buy it here. The tint is adjustable which is perfect for the way I want it, dark during the day and clear at night time.

I don't want it to be very dark, I want others to see me so that I can easily do a "thank you" gesture.
    This is like my rayban sunglass it changes color dependent on the temperature. Hope it willl be made available here soon.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    whoa!

No, I don't think it's an easy installation. You need to tap to a power supply for it to work. It should be easy for those who are handy.

How much is an arm and a leg? I guess it depends on your insurance policy.
    [emoji3]

This one is about $1000 plus shipping.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    whoa!

This is for my other vehicle.... with that technology im pretty sure it will.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    This is for my other vehicle.... with that technology im pretty sure it will.

I think they changed their product. I can't see the one where you can adjust the intensity of the tint. Last time I visited the site, it shows how to vary the visibility.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    I am using Vkool na clear tint sa isang sasakyan tapos yung isa Eurotech clear tint rin. Hindi ako pwde sa medium tints hirap talaga ako makakita lalo pag naulan [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Anyonr here currently using vkool oem 5 on all sides and rear? How's your experience driving at night and when raining do you to open your side window at times?

10. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Anyonr here currently using vkool oem 5 on all sides and rear? How's your experience driving at night and when raining do you to open your side window at times?

All but one of our cars have VLT 5 sides and rear. We drive fine even in the rain, even my parents who are in their 50s so it's not just because of youth that I can see with dark tint. Even for my sister's Vios which has halogens, the VLT 5 sides and VLT 20 (medium) windshield combo works fine.

That said, in dark parking spaces, I sometimes roll down my windows to see better when backing into a slot.

As mentioned previously by other forumers, sanayan lang talaga yan. Medyo nakakapanibago for me when I drive my car with medium tint all around since I'm used to the darker tint, but after a few minutes it's fine again.

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

What's the best car tint brand and color?