New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2013
    I tried RainX after using Stainz Out. Since konti pa lang mga rainmarks and unwanted spots sa windshield, nakaya ko naman using rubbing by hand in a circular motion. After, you rinse with water and if properly applied, parang bago and windshield mo, makinis. Then apply RainX, just follow the procedures listed in the bottle.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    sir Flynn, i bought and tried the ARR which i bought from oxychem corp, sinubukan ko sa estante namin sa tindahan. naalis naman yung gaspang, kaso lang, lumabo yung glass. parang may smoke. ano pang puede ipang alis dito? tnx

3. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Fyi, went to oxychem mandaluyong today. They have increased the price to 250php per bottle.

They are also cautious if you know how to use it. They told me to immediately rinse out after applying the ARR. Not to prolong the exposure since lalabo daw. So dapat mabilis lang application.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    I've tried this on 3 of our cars. Very effective.
    Thanks for sharing this method

5. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by glennjv View Post
    I've tried this on 3 of our cars. Very effective.
    Thanks for sharing this method
    yun ARR ba safe sa clearcoat? Minsan kasi di maiwasan lalo na pag liquid na pumatak sa body ng sasakyan.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Sir pwede bang gamtin sa side windows ung Elevo Watermark remover?tnx!

7. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Pwede bang gamitin ung elevo na watermark remover sa side windows?tnx!

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    try using Glaco, a bit pricey but works well for me..

9. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    I bought water marks remover at ARR mandaluyong and then followed your procedures on how to remove wter spots on cr glass. And water marks are not removed sir. ;(

10. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    I tried elevo watermark remover na paste.... it didnt work. Sa sobrang frustration ko ginamitan ko na ng scotch bright non scratch. Ill give it another try this weekend.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Acid rain removal and glass protection tutorial