New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    I noticed the 3M BC series has a metallic color which is really chrome like when reflected against the sun .. What is the color hue of V-Kool's K series ???

I've seen some cars, especially Toyotas, who has a subtle greenish hue on the tint of their windshields .. It's not as pronounce as the chrome metallic hue of 3M BC series ...

Which would look good on a Red Mica Metallic Car ?? 3m BC series or V-Kool K series ??

2. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezaremos View Post
    I noticed the 3M BC series has a metallic color which is really chrome like when reflected against the sun .. What is the color hue of V-Kool's K series ???

I've seen some cars, especially Toyotas, who has a subtle greenish hue on the tint of their windshields .. It's not as pronounce as the chrome metallic hue of 3M BC series ...

Which would look good on a Red Mica Metallic Car ?? 3m BC series or V-Kool K series ??
    Installed a K series on my red toyota, K14 on sides and back K28 WS. The effect is great, its a majic tint so there are angles na medyo mirror reflective sya pero most of the time black pa rin and the effect is good as it reflects the red color of the vehicle, maganda ang blend.

Sent from my ASUS_Z017D using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Pictures naman sir anthraxx