New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 63
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    378
    #21
    Mga gurus ano magandang pang top up after cleaning the glass with elevo watermark remover? Para may protection ang glass

  2. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,641
    #22
    Quote Originally Posted by joemelr View Post
    Mga gurus ano magandang pang top up after cleaning the glass with elevo watermark remover? Para may protection ang glass
    Glass Science Rain Clear or Microtex Stain Guard. RainX afaik, makes the wipers judder. Kung sa sides and rear glass okay lang.

  3. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    378
    #23
    Sir yun glass science & microtex stain guard madali lang ba i-apply sa wshield,will it not leave uneven marks? I experienced having those uneven marks kc when i used elevo rainfly before visible yun circular strokes lalo na pag umulan.

  4. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    2,553
    #24
    thanks bumili na ako ng elevo water mark remover na paste. mas ok daw ito yung liquid ata masyadong matapang.
    pwede din sa side mirrors.

  5. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,641
    #25
    Quote Originally Posted by joemelr View Post
    Sir yun glass science & microtex stain guard madali lang ba i-apply sa wshield,will it not leave uneven marks? I experienced having those uneven marks kc when i used elevo rainfly before visible yun circular strokes lalo na pag umulan.
    Nope. Basta apply and buff off properly.

  6. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    378
    #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Chikselog View Post
    Nope. Basta apply and buff off properly.
    whats the proper way of buffing ba? wala kase akong buffing machine, i just do it manually with dry clean cloth in circular stokes till it shines tama po ba?, can you give me some tips sir to be sure lang. thanks

  7. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,641
    #27
    Quote Originally Posted by joemelr View Post
    whats the proper way of buffing ba? wala kase akong buffing machine, i just do it manually with dry clean cloth in circular stokes till it shines tama po ba?, can you give me some tips sir to be sure lang. thanks
    No need for a buffing machine. What I meant was to buff/remove the product properly para walang streaking.

  8. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    378
    #28
    Thanks a lot sir

  9. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    2,553
    #29
    mas ok ba gamitin yung elevo water mark remover on a wet windows then apply na yung paste?

  10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    74
    #30
    bumping this thread....

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Acid rain removal and glass protection tutorial