Page 1 of 95 123451151 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    ₱1.6 million isang modern jeepney? Gago ba sila?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Have used Grab for a few times and my ride were more convenient. I wish the problems would be resolved soonest.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    On the one hand, trabaho talaga ng LTFRB ang "franchising and regulation", so if Uber and Grab break the rules, then they get what they deserve.

On the other hand, the LTFRB is so broken that what they are doing to Uber and Grab smacks of favoritism, suppression, and ineptitude.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    i'm gonna take the unpopular side of the argument

i'm not a fan of Travis Kalanick (Uber's founder)

the guy's an Ayn Rand acolyte

(if you don't know who Ayn Rand is and her philosophy, read about it then you'll understand Uber's damn-the-rules business model)

Uber goes into cities and countries and knowingly and willingly breaks rules

That intentional rule-breaking explains how uber grew so fast

They bypassed governments around the world

Then deal with govt regulators AFTER they're established

Para sa uber, ang gobyerno ay hadlang, ang gobyerno ay kalaban

Perfectly reflects Ayn Rand's rightwing anti-govt libertarian ideology

7. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by makinao View Post
    On the one hand, trabaho talaga ng LTFRB ang "franchising and regulation", so if Uber and Grab break the rules, then they get what they deserve.

On the other hand, the LTFRB is so broken that what they are doing to Uber and Grab smacks of favoritism, suppression, and ineptitude.
    Or they can make it a level playing field. Put grab and uber in same restrictions as taxi. Meaning standard ang singil at walang dagdag or surcharges. Bawal sa taxi ang dagdag eh so dapat bawal din sa TNVS. Same with choosing destinations. Bawal sa taxi ang mamili ng destinations. Dapat bawal din sa kanila. Ang lalabas lang sa app eh pickup point.

Or lift these 2 rules all together from taxi and TNVS. Pwede magdagdag ng singil pag rush hour. Pede rin mamili ng pasahero depende sa destinasyon.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    Or they can make it a level playing field. Put grab and uber in same restrictions as taxi. Meaning standard ang singil at walang dagdag or surcharges. Bawal sa taxi ang dagdag eh so dapat bawal din sa TNVS. Same with choosing destinations. Bawal sa taxi ang mamili ng destinations. Dapat bawal din sa kanila. Ang lalabas lang sa app eh pickup point.

Or lift these 2 rules all together from taxi and TNVS. Pwede magdagdag ng singil pag rush hour. Pede rin mamili ng pasahero depende sa destinasyon.

baka maubos ang mga uber at grab if the playing field is leveled. pero sana maging wake up call din sa mga taxi ang tnvs. kung maayos at walang kalokohan mga taxi the tnvs will not be so popular. kaso problema sa mga taxi driver utak talangka din. iniisip lang nila kalaban ang uber at grab pero hinde nila iniisip why uber and grab are more preferred than them.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post

Or why not make all of them like taxis nga, pero pwede mag book thru app at bawal tumanggi. App based na lahat

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by jaggerx3 View Post
    Or why not make all of them like taxis nga, pero pwede mag book thru app at bawal tumanggi. App based na lahat

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk
    Hula ko isasagot ng mga kupal na yan. Sabihin nila "di kami marunong nyan. Kawawa naman kami. Mawawalan kami ng hanap buhay". BS

Sent from my SM-A9000 using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 95 123451151 ... LastLast