New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 169 of 190 FirstFirst ... 69119159165166167168169170171172173179 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,690 of 1900
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Meron dedicated na lane, yun ang sabi ng NLEX. I'm sure ganun din sa SLEX.
    i am wondering why they did not do this before.

i do not have the figures, but is it possible that they finally figured out, that they were allowing too few rfid tapal centers in too short a time for too many vehicles?

2. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    As usual, misleading info to immediately appease people in social media, pero sa actual, kalokohan talaga na lahat gawing stickering lane. They will just correct their statement later. What the article really says is that kaya naka online appt is to hide the fact that here are not enough RFIDs right now. obvious kasi dati prolonged hours ang schedules, bakit nung mag online ay 7am - 4pm na lang, and ang Isa pang reason ay bilang daw ang allotment ng sticker kaya di nila pwede accommodate walk ins kahit na walang naka pila.

I was referring to a different article pala re RFiD shortage

https://www.************/2020/11/you...ep-to.html?m=1

3. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    As usual, misleading info to immediately appease people in social media, pero sa actual, kalokohan talaga na lahat gawing stickering lane. They will just correct their statement later. What the article really says is that kaya naka online appt is to hide the fact that here are not enough RFIDs right now. obvious kasi dati prolonged hours ang schedules, bakit nung mag online ay 7am - 4pm na lang, and ang Isa pang reason ay bilang daw ang allotment ng sticker kaya di nila pwede accommodate walk ins kahit na walang naka pila.

I was referring to a different article pala re RFiD shortage

https://www.************/2020/11/you...ep-to.html?m=1
    yeah mukhang shortage talaga dahilan. obvious din kasi yun mga recent stickers iba dun sa mga nagpakabit pre-rfid rush

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    may konting palugit daw

Starting December 1 until January 11, 2020, the installation of RFID will be 24/7 in all toll lanes and booths near toll gates, according to the department.

“Matapos ang January 11, hindi na lahat ng lanes sa toll gate ay iko-convert bilang stickering lane. Magtatalaga na lamang ng isa o dalawang stickering lane, o kaya naman isang installation tent bago pumasok sa toll gate kung saan maaaring kabitan ng RFID ang mga sasakyan,” it added.
    No apprehension for vehicles without RFID stickers until January 11 — DOTr | Inquirer News

5. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    DOTr advisory as of 23 Nov 2020 here

6. Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Baka meron pang need magpakabit ng autosweep.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Di ko na ata mahanap ang Easytrip thread.

Got our Easytrip RFID last Saturday at C5 South Link. Mabilis lang at pwede na daw gamitin agad. Balik akong Taguig and RFID didn't work. Cashier asked for the card and the gate opened. Baka lang naman bago pa di pa registered.

Now for the past few days try ako nang try to register on their Android app and website to check balance. I can't add a vehicle on the app. I can't register on the site dahil di daw match ang account number sa pangalan.

No reply sa support email. Nag send ako followup unavailable na daw ang server.

Daming similar instances reported on FB. Messenger nila robot lang.

Autosweep is a lot better.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    NAIAX installation is open 24/7 daw dunno if it would strictly follow the first 100 applicant walk-ins.

Thinking of having it installed the TPLEX if walang checkpoint kaso I need to be there at around 4am na para umabot sa 1st 100

9. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    Di ko na ata mahanap ang Easytrip thread.

Got our Easytrip RFID last Saturday at C5 South Link. Mabilis lang at pwede na daw gamitin agad. Balik akong Taguig and RFID didn't work. Cashier asked for the card and the gate opened. Baka lang naman bago pa di pa registered.

Now for the past few days try ako nang try to register on their Android app and website to check balance. I can't add a vehicle on the app. I can't register on the site dahil di daw match ang account number sa pangalan.

No reply sa support email. Nag send ako followup unavailable na daw ang server.

Daming similar instances reported on FB. Messenger nila robot lang.

Autosweep is a lot better.

My easytrip app worked na after 3weeks of 0 balance tho, saka it only works on my Ipad. Tapos hassle sa site only one car per email.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by crosswind View Post
    My easytrip app worked na after 3weeks of 0 balance tho, saka it only works on my Ipad. Tapos hassle sa site only one car per email.
    Parang di connected ang site and app nila. The site requires a 10 char password while the app only needs 8. I was able to register sa app pero I can't add a vehicle. Wala man lang error message.