New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 168 of 190 FirstFirst ... 68118158164165166167168169170171172178 ... LastLast
Results 1,671 to 1,680 of 1900
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    if i were me,
    i'd go to my scheduled date anyways.
    i'd bring with me any shred of a shadow of evidence, of my schedule.
    baka sakaling i-accomodate ako.

how actionable is a confirmation that arrives a day after the event?
    Yes,that puzzled me doc,nag msg din ako sa TRB,giving me a vague answer,( we'll get back to you soon)nga pala sa autosweep tong query ko,sa easytrip wala akong problema.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    May 2014
    dapat ginawa nila color coding nalang ang pag punta sa installation sites, tutal wala naman coding ngayon.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    yun integration ng autosweep and easytrip, pwde pa?
    para isang rfid sticker na lang

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dhisky View Post
    Need ba ng photocopies ng OR/CS and driver license pag magpapa install for both autosweep and easytrip?
    Wala, license lang as ID. Nagpakabit kami both autosweep and easytrip sa isang sasakyan na wala pang OR/CR.

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk
    Last edited by BratPAQ; November 20th, 2020 at 03:25 PM.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i had already forgotten what they asked of me,
    but it is always a good idea to have them on hand when applying.
    i always have them on hand when i apply for "things", that i forget what it is they ask for.

if one is applying as frontliner, the corresponding ID as proof, should also be on hand.

it should not be a problem, because, i imagine, every other tsikoteer has a copier/printer somewhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    Autosweep To Go wala. Appointment ref number lang and application form. Easytrip check ko sabado. Sabi appointment QR lang daw.

Sent from my SM-A605G using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    Wala, license lang as ID. Nagpakabit kami both autosweep and easytrip sa isang sasakyan na wala pang OR/CR.

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk

thank you!

pa OT lang. anong pinaka malapit skyway entry near shell magallanes pa south bound?

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by dhisky View Post
    thank you!

pa OT lang. anong pinaka malapit skyway entry near shell magallanes pa south bound?
    May entry right after Shell Magallanes near APC.

Sent from my SM-A605G using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    • Autosweep OTG: no requirements
    • Autiosweep Premium: OR/CR, authorization letter if vehicle is not under the name ng magaasikaso], diko na tanda if photocopy ng license kailangan.
    • Easytrip: sa interoperability no requirements.

---

Anyway, tagal ko ng naiisip to:

All expressway toll gates will be RFID install lanes starting Dec 1
    Vince ****elos
    No fines or penalties; instead they will install RFID as you enter
    AutoIndustriya.com, PNA, November 20, 2020 16:49

Excerpt:

What the DOTr and the tollway concessionaires will be implementing is a transition period -something akin to a grace period or (their words) honeymoon phase- from December 1, 2020, to January 11, 2021. In this transition period, the toll operators will not apprehend motorists for trying to enter the tollway without an RFID tag because they will install an RFID on your vehicle as you line up. And by that, the DOTr means all toll gates and all toll booths.

From December 1 to January 11, all the toll plazas and all the individual toll booths of all expressways will be converted to RFID installation lanes. If your vehicle doesn't have an RFID tag as you enter NLEX, EasyTrip's staff will install an RFID tag on your vehicle. The same applies to SMC with AutoSweep RFID.

<snipped>

8. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    • Autosweep OTG: no requirements
    • Autiosweep Premium: OR/CR, authorization letter if vehicle is not under the name ng magaasikaso], diko na tanda if photocopy ng license kailangan.
    • Easytrip: sa interoperability no requirements.

---

Anyway, tagal ko ng naiisip to:

All expressway toll gates will be RFID install lanes starting Dec 1
    Vince ****elos
    No fines or penalties; instead they will install RFID as you enter
    AutoIndustriya.com, PNA, November 20, 2020 16:49

Excerpt:

What the DOTr and the tollway concessionaires will be implementing is a transition period -something akin to a grace period or (their words) honeymoon phase- from December 1, 2020, to January 11, 2021. In this transition period, the toll operators will not apprehend motorists for trying to enter the tollway without an RFID tag because they will install an RFID on your vehicle as you line up. And by that, the DOTr means all toll gates and all toll booths.

From December 1 to January 11, all the toll plazas and all the individual toll booths of all expressways will be converted to RFID installation lanes. If your vehicle doesn't have an RFID tag as you enter NLEX, EasyTrip's staff will install an RFID tag on your vehicle. The same applies to SMC with AutoSweep RFID.

<snipped>

9. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Lahat ng tollbooths gagawing installation lane? Bakit hindi mag-dedicate na lang ng ilang lanes. Pati may yung RFID na maapektuhan sa pila.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Meron dedicated na lane, yun ang sabi ng NLEX. I'm sure ganun din sa SLEX. Katangahan nanaman ng DOTR yan. Pag all.lanes gagawin installation lanes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk