New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 83 of 190 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793133183 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by remzam View Post
    Why need to cut tint before selling? Just peel the RFID sticker off

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
    Gets. Inuna nya ilagay ang rfid. Tsaka nagpatint. Para walang cut out ang tint. Hassle nga naman tanggalin yun. But for me, wala akong tint sa harap. Hehe

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    I think what he is saying is that the rfid was installed prior to the tint. So if ever he was to sell the car and remove the rfid, he has to cut the tint first to remove the rfid beneath it.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by zechs View Post
    I think what he is saying is that the rfid was installed prior to the tint. So if ever he was to sell the car and remove the rfid, he has to cut the tint first to remove the rfid beneath it.
    Oh gets. Thanks. So pinatungan ng tint yung RFID.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    I prefer having both RFIDs (CAVITEX and SLEX) attached to my headlights instead. Also no issue even if I use dark tint.

Preference also for separate RFIDs for now since there is no benefit for having just one if they use separate accounts anyway. Unless you prefer having a single RFID on the windshield for aesthetics.

Another benefit for having separate RFIDs is if one gets damaged or doesn't work, the other will still work.

Again to each his own according to their preferences. Slex rfid

Sent from my RNE-L22 using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    I had 3 vehicles in one account. when we sold one I just surrendered the card to the autosweep personnel and filled out a short form removing the sold vehicle from my account. easy enough.

in hindsight dapat pala tinanggal ko nadin yun rfid sticker bago nabenta

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by babkalakal View Post
    I had 3 vehicles in one account. when we sold one I just surrendered the card to the autosweep personnel and filled out a short form removing the sold vehicle from my account. easy enough.

in hindsight dapat pala tinanggal ko nadin yun rfid sticker bago nabenta
    The same thing I did when I sold my Fiesta. I filled up a form, surrendered the card, and peeled off the sticker with the RFID chip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Looks like SOMCO's adamant over this.

Read more here

(PS: mali talaga design nitong Stage 2. SOMCO/Citra should have built this past the Alabang viaduct).

8. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by absinthe View Post
    Looks like SOMCO's adamant over this.

Read more here

(PS: mali talaga design nitong Stage 2. SOMCO/Citra should have built this past the Alabang viaduct).
    more people really should be doing RFID; but people are resistant to change, and highway management are very unimaginative in making the RFID (or even the epass before) attractive in any way. parang walang marunong mag-strategize ng campaign to bring more people over.

re: PS
    agreed. the last entry and exit should have been after filinvest exit. this would have gotten rid of the bottlenecking that's happening constantly these days. maybe they didn't want to spend more? still seems like there wasn't enough studies and planning done.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Kelan kaya yung time na wala ng mga toll booth sa mga toll gates lahat RFID na parang gaya sa UAE. Less hassle, wala ng pila sa mga toll gates. Bili ka na lang ng recharge, then automatic charge na. Pag dumaan ka na walang load may violation ka. Mawawala lahat ng traffic sa mga toll gates. Nag skyway ka nga traffic naman sa dulo sa toll gate, wala rin.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    OA at hassle kasi kumuha ng RFID. Bakit hindi na lang nila gawing available kahit saan 7-11, SM etc. Kanya-kanyang kabit tapos kanya kanyang register online. Parang prepaid simcard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk