New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    mas ok na magpark under the sun kaysa magpark under the tree, langya puno puro dagta saka sap sa leaves saka branches, pampatagal maglinis

2. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Woof View Post
    Don't - just don't. Moisture rising from the wet ground after a heavy downpour will seep into the cover and could make the cover stick to your car's paint when it is subsequently baked under the hot sun. You can get away with a car cover if you leave the car in a garage. But out in the open, don't.

Just wax the car and put sunshades all around your windshield and windows before you leave. It would also help if you find a spot where the afternoon sun does not hit your car. You know, like beside a building that casts a shadow over your car in the afternoon. Just not under a tree ha.
    Thank you for pointing it out. I'll just wax it every other week or perhaps every week using a quick detailer. The facade is somehow a good shade in the afternoon.

I've been looking for a sunshade that will fit to my windows and will allow me to open it and act like a mosquito net. Is there such thing?

Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    mas ok na magpark under the sun kaysa magpark under the tree, langya puno puro dagta saka sap sa leaves saka branches, pampatagal maglinis
    And to think that the hotel director suggested that I go park at the shade of a tree.

3. Join Date
    May 2014
    ^bro dont use QD lang. use turtle wax ICE synthetic spray. yung qd minimal lang protection nun vs spray wax HTH

4. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    ^bro dont use QD lang. use turtle wax ICE synthetic spray. yung qd minimal lang protection nun vs spray wax HTH
    Thanks! I'll buy one this afternoon.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    Parking under a tree is literally suicide for the car paint.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Park mo doon sa haunted hospital

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I am considering this suggestion, if you know a place near Subic International Hotel then I'll check it out.
    Parking under the sun

7. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    I've been looking for this one and it's out of stock. I am lazy to go to Manila, just the thought of passing through Balintawak makes me tired.

I found another product of turtle wax, the description says it dries as you apply it. You wet the car then spray it on while it is wet and it will dry easily, according to the instructions. I didn't buy as I'm not sure if it's the same as you are recommending.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Park under the sun!

9. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    * EQAddict ...

Has your car roof tent been delivered yet? ... How is it? ...

10. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by nelany View Post
    Park under the sun!

How much ang damage sayo sir at san nyo po nascore?

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast