New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 133
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,204
    #1
    Dahil sa sobrang init ngayon, di ako makapag motor to work. So i'm forced to use the car. Unfortunately, walang covered parking sa office (pang big boss lang).

    Ano usual na ginagawa nyo when parking under the hot sun? Di ko naman maiwan na bukas yung window ng kaunti kasi umuulan naman ng hapon.

    Ano ang potential na masira pag nakabilad palagi? Masisira ba yung real leather seats pag ganito kainit?

  2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    46,743
    #2
    Pag matagal, inaangat ko wiper para di maluto sa init ng salamin.

    Sometimes binibilad ko talaga sa araw auto ko, pero just outside our house. Feeling ko nakaka bango sa interior

    Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

  3. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,639
    #3
    direct sunlight sa leather/fabric/plastic surface ang harmful. mag car shades ka na lang.
    binubuksan ko lang muna lahat ng doors to expel heat bago sumakay or drive kapag nabilad ng matagal sa araw, pero napakabihira lang naman mangyari kasi covered naman sa bahay at work.
    and i assumed that you waxed your car periodically for added paint protection.

  4. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,204
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Pag matagal, inaangat ko wiper para di maluto sa init ng salamin.

    Sometimes binibilad ko talaga sa araw auto ko, pero just outside our house. Feeling ko nakaka bango sa interior

    Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
    Ay oo. Nakalimutan ko. :D Iangat ko muna wiper ngayon. :D

    Tama din na naka bilad paminsan minsan para mawala amoy sa loob.

  5. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    2,448
    #5
    You can try this one. I've heard that *EQAddict purchased one through Lazada. I'm really contemplating to buy one but I really wonder if I'll look silly using this one in our office.




  6. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,204
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by benchman View Post
    direct sunlight sa leather/fabric/plastic surface ang harmful. mag car shades ka na lang.
    binubuksan ko lang muna lahat ng doors to expel heat bago sumakay or drive kapag nabilad ng matagal sa araw, pero napakabihira lang naman mangyari kasi covered naman sa bahay at work.
    and i assumed that you waxed your car periodically for added paint protection.
    Walang wax ang oto ko.

    Makabili na nga din ng car shades.

  7. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,204
    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Archerfish View Post
    You can try this one. I've heard that *EQAddict purchased one through Lazada. I'm really contemplating to buy one but I really wonder if I'll look silly using this one in our office.
    Broken ata yung link...

  8. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    2,448
    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by robot.sonic View Post
    Broken ata yung link...
    I tried it the second time, I was able to play the video. Anyways, simply search "Lanmodo".

  9. Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    764
    #9
    Things that you will wear out quicker when parking under the sun:

    Paint
    Rubber
    Plastics
    Leather

    You can try installing rain visors on your doors so you can crack them open to prevent a greenhouse effect inside your car.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    10,783
    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by SpinCycle View Post
    Things that you will wear out quicker when parking under the sun:

    Paint
    Rubber
    Plastics
    Leather

    You can try installing rain visors on your doors so you can crack them open to prevent a greenhouse effect inside your car.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    To add, I damaged 1 action cam. It bloated the battery and cracked the LCD screen. Another is the suction cup of the dash cam pulling on the tint creating a bubble.

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Parking under the sun