New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 133
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    10,784
    #101
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    A roof umbrella will still be more effective ...
    How about this one? 🤣🤣🤣



    Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

  2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    13,035
    #102
    ^ nice 😂

    do what you gotta do so you can do what you wanna do

  3. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    2,448
    #103
    Quote Originally Posted by Woof View Post
    You can try all around window shades. There's Groovy Philippines and Ninja Shades offering all sorts of custom-fitted shades for various makes and models. Although you will still need an opaque front windshield cover to reduce interior heat build up if you are leaving your car out in the open.

    You plan to camp out in your car/van?
    There was a time that I have to sleep inside the car. Good thing that there were no mosquitoes and it was a cold night in SCTEX. Thank you for the reference.

  4. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    2,448
    #104
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    How about this one? 🤣🤣🤣



    Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
    A portable car garage!

  5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    38,119
    #105
    Quote Originally Posted by Archerfish View Post
    A portable car garage!
    1. they're just transporting the thing, sir.
    2. geriatric bump car.

    heh heh.

  6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    10,784
    #106
    Quote Originally Posted by Archerfish View Post
    A portable car garage!
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    1. they're just transporting the thing, sir.
    2. geriatric bump car.

    heh heh.
    More like no. 2 dokie. No riders will go near that suv. Hehe

    Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

  7. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    2,448
    #107
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    1. they're just transporting the thing, sir.
    2. geriatric bump car.

    heh heh.
    I never thought of it that way, transporting it. I just installed a dictionary as I can't bring our five-inch thick Webster's dictionary. Geriatric refers to being old or relating to the aged. Another is practicing geriatrics.

    I must apologize for my lack of vocabulary and with my poor English skills, I don't get the joke for item number 2.

  8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    46,756
    #108
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    How about this one? 🤣🤣🤣



    Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
    literal na cage. LOL.

    Please excuse my dumb question, but it is photoshopped, isn't it?

  9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    38,119
    #109
    Quote Originally Posted by Archerfish View Post
    I never thought of it that way, transporting it. I just installed a dictionary as I can't bring our five-inch thick Webster's dictionary. Geriatric refers to being old or relating to the aged. Another is practicing geriatrics.

    I must apologize for my lack of vocabulary and with my poor English skills, I don't get the joke for item number 2.
    hijo,
    didn't they have bump cars at the peria and in enchanting kingdom, when you were younger?
    heh heh.

  10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    38,119
    #110
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    literal na cage. LOL.

    Please excuse my dumb question, but it is photoshopped, isn't it?
    if it were, it's a darn good job!
    i can't see any breaks.
    and the shadow is so very real-like.

    probably owned by a controversial person... like a sports coach!

    or maybe, it's a transport vehicle, for VIPs. Very Important Prisoners.
    Last edited by dr. d; June 26th, 2018 at 10:54 AM.

Tags for this Thread

Parking under the sun