New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    just heard this on the radio. kakaiba nga daw ang luwang ng daan sa taft ave. ngayon

i wonder kung affected iyong mga las pinas-lawton buses? not clear about the terminal/station rules. iyan kasi sinasakyan ko pag may laro ang ph national football team sa rizal. hehe katamad kasi magdala ng sasakyan sa maynlia
    That is my worry too bro.,- dahil iyang mga bus na iyan ang daily sinasakyan ng anak ko papasok sa school sa Taft/Vito Cruz....

20.2K:flush:

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    Erap for mmda chairman! I don't care if he is a convicted plunderer, but if he can get rid the streets of MM of all the colorum buses and jeepneys he would have my vote.
    Agree with you, bro....

Malapit na naman siya sa hukay,- so it is time for him to give something really really good to our country.... Something that will be endearing and will do justice to him in our history books.

Iyan ang basis ng aking suggestion earlier na "Council Of Elders"......

20.2K:flush:

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Erap for mmda chairman! I don't care if he is a convicted plunderer, but if he can get rid the streets of MM of all the colorum buses and jeepneys he would have my vote.
    Never too late for redemption eh. :D But yeah, he can use his "gift" of appeal to the masses to be effective at dealing with squatters and the like.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    edi malakas kita ng mga jeep sa españa ngayon?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by kinyo View Post
    jeep ni erap :D

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    I agree that this is a good move. The traffic we're experiencing is what I'd call adjustment pains. We'll all get inconvenienced but if it means there will be improvement down the line, then I think this needs to happen.

And if the MMDA is complainig that Manila didn't coordinate with them, what are they going to do about it? Do they have the power to impose on the LGUs? Or is their power only on Edsa?

7. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    All out support din ako dito sir ,pag matigas ulo ng mga drivers,dalhin kay asyong salonga, para matikman pompyang sa tenga

8. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by kinyo View Post
    Okay lang sana kung lalakas lang kita ng mga Jeepney drivers. :clap:

Paano kung lalo naman silang dumami?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    So, how will the bus operators adjust to this? I'm sure they won't take that sitting down. Biglang magkakaroon silang lahat ng terminal sa Maynila?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    the bus operators will also become jeepney operators? magpapatalo ba mga generals?

Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast