New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Careful, may fake rule na kumakalat ...may smiley sa dulo....

2. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    ok yung term pang kalye "putol springs"

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    I saw in various local auto websites that the LTO will strictly enforce the JAO starting tomorrow. Meaning all plate covers (fiber glass and glass, whether clear or tinted), plate holders especially the tilting ones, and plate frames are now banned. Anyone caught with those mentioned will be fined P5,000 and with the aformentioned plate accessories confiscated. Sana man lang pinagbigyan kahit yung mga clear plate covers kasi they don't imped the visibility of the license plates and the registration stickers.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    I saw in various local auto websites that the LTO will strictly enforce the JAO starting tomorrow. Meaning all plate covers (fiber glass and glass, whether clear or tinted), plate holders especially the tilting ones, and plate frames are now banned. Anyone caught with those mentioned will be fined P5,000 and with the aformentioned plate accessories confiscated. Sana man lang pinagbigyan kahit yung mga clear plate covers kasi they don't imped the visibility of the license plates and the registration stickers.
    yung clear plate cover hindi ko rin maintindihan. but since it is already a law, i will just follow.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Nung nabasa ko ito kagabi tinanggal ko na agad yung clear plate cover ng car and scooter ko (maski 11pm na). Unfortunately binabalik ko na yung rear license plate ng Vios naputol pa yung head ng bolt . Kaya ayun naka patong na muna yung license plate sa rear speaker

6. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Plano ko pa naman kumuha ng truck pang-transpo ng palay, bangus at hipon galing farm. Expect natin spike ng lahat ng bilihin afterwards.

Puro money-making scheme na ang inaatupag ng gobyerno ah! Makes me want to pack up and take my money elsewhere. Pahirapan na nga pumasok mga investors. Pati mga local businesses dito parang gusto na paalisin ng gobyerno

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by badsekktor View Post
    Plano ko pa naman kumuha ng truck pang-transpo ng palay, bangus at hipon galing farm. Expect natin spike ng lahat ng bilihin afterwards.

Puro money-making scheme na ang inaatupag ng gobyerno ah! Makes me want to pack up and take my money elsewhere. Pahirapan na nga pumasok mga investors. Pati mga local businesses dito parang gusto na paalisin ng gobyerno
    i think it's an indication of just how rampant the practice is/was...

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Sana man lang pinagbigyan kahit yung mga clear plate covers kasi they don't imped the visibility of the license plates and the registration stickers.[/QUOTE]

of course it does!
    try it yourself.. try reading it at an angle. you will probably see only the reflection of the trees, buildings, and other cars... try reading it at night, with your headlight reflecting back at you..

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Double post
    Last edited by numbah5; July 3rd, 2014 at 04:08 PM.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    Sana man lang pinagbigyan kahit yung mga clear plate covers kasi they don't imped the visibility of the license plates and the registration stickers.
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post

of course it does!
    try it yourself.. try reading it at an angle. you will probably see only the reflection of the trees, buildings, and other cars... try reading it at night, with your headlight reflecting back at you..
    Been there, done that. I can still see the license plate combination and LTO reg stickers clearly with our clear glass plate covers installed

Oh well, it's the law, and we all have to follow it unless the Supreme Court issues a TRO.

EDIT:
    Last edited by numbah5; July 3rd, 2014 at 04:22 PM.

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
DOTC Joint Administrative Order No. 2014-01: Revised fines for traffic violations