New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1394 of 1529 FirstFirst ... 129413441384139013911392139313941395139613971398140414441494 ... LastLast
Results 13,931 to 13,940 of 15286
  1. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    some casas recommend replace all.
    this is what pms means. replace it before it causes trouble.
    but ako naman, i feel that i can gauge when it's gonna give, and replace accordingly...
    "matapang", that me.
    naginquire kasi ako ng price sa toyota shaw para may idea sa current prices of parts, sabi nun sa parts department, sa VVTi engine is bihira naman palitan yun bearings, unless sira na daw. Unlike sa D4D daw pinapalitan daw talaga bearings.

currently nasa 60+k kms na yun innova namin (6.5 yrs already). I was thinking of changing the belt for peace of mind.

during cold start, meron noise (soft squeal), mga 3-5 seconds only. Di ko pa ma-identify kung aling bearing kasi by the time I get to the front of the car, wala na yun noise.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by matt chua View Post
    naginquire kasi ako ng price sa toyota shaw para may idea sa current prices of parts, sabi nun sa parts department, sa VVTi engine is bihira naman palitan yun bearings, unless sira na daw. Unlike sa D4D daw pinapalitan daw talaga bearings.

currently nasa 60+k kms na yun innova namin (6.5 yrs already). I was thinking of changing the belt for peace of mind.

during cold start, meron noise (soft squeal), mga 3-5 seconds only. Di ko pa ma-identify kung aling bearing kasi by the time I get to the front of the car, wala na yun noise.
    re. changing of belt,
    what interval does the manual mention?

i would look at my belt, to determine if it needs replacement.

is the squealing coming from the bearings, or from the belt?
    Last edited by dr. d; July 29th, 2019 at 10:13 PM.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Sa may mga stock head units of the Innova first gen with the AVT head unit, if you want to replace the stock GPS software, I created a guide here: Installing GPS software/maps in an SD Card

4. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by matt chua View Post

during cold start, meron noise (soft squeal), mga 3-5 seconds only
    . Di ko pa ma-identify kung aling bearing kasi by the time I get to the front of the car, wala na yun noise.
    Just for a reasonable amount and may last you another 60+k kms or 6.5 years, go change it.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by attyallanlatras View Post
    Up ko lang question ko......
    I personally use Philips Ultinon Essential LEDs for my low-beams on my Touring Sport. Since naka-arrange in a line yung mga LED chips niya unlike sa mga Cree LED chips na isang malaking square lang sa gitna na naka-magnify, they mimic the light pattern of halogen bulbs pretty well and actually only needs little to no adjustment at all, kaya di sila nakakasilaw sa kasalubong.

They are definitely brighter than halogens and white ang color but I must warn you na hindi ganun ka-effective pag basa ang daan since ang tendency ng ilaw ay mareflect from the road. Kaya feeling mo parang walang naiilawan pag basa ang daan, di tulad ng halogens dahil warmer color ilaw nila kahit basa ang daan naaaninag mo yung ilaw mo sa kalsada.

I got my Philips Ultinon Essential LEDs for 5000 Php per pair for H11. Baka around 5.3k to 5.5k for H4.

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Good day to all,

tanong ko sana mga naka VVTI Owners. na 190,000 Km na po ang Innova namin.
    Pansin ko parang hindi na tulad dati ang tunog ng makina. may leaking na Oil na rin kailangan na i open to check the Timing chain at tensioner nya sa Loob sa chain. Para ma reseal na ulit para no leaking oil na.

Pansin ko medyo marami na sya itim itim sa loob doon sa timing chain.

Ang sabi ng mechanic, mas ok daw palitan na ang
    TIMING CHAIN,
    SLIPPER, CHAIN TENSIONER
    DAMPER, CHAIN VIBRATION, NO.1
    TENSIONER ASSY, CHAIN, NO.1

https://toyota-general.epc-data.com/...A1/130783F.png

Pero mas ok daw pag i overhaul ko daw para isahan na lang, pero 18k ang singil nya sa akin pag overhaul.

Any advices? need na ba talaga palitan ang timing chain?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2018
    I wanna follow this. I've always wanted to change the stock halogen assemblies of our Touring Sport into OEM projector assemblies, even though I already changed the halogen bulbs for low and high beams to LED.

Natanong ko rin noong minsan sa isang surplus shop dati kung paano installation nila since may tinda silang OEM projector, sabi nila may splicing daw. It seems papalitan nila yung existing sockets into sockets na pwede i-accept ng projector assembly.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Hi, just like to ask can you recommend me a shop in banawe selling replacement side mirror? I need the lens only and the chrome which was dislodge upon impact but the side mirror itself was not damage. Thank you.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2018
    I've been eyeing to change my Touring Sport's stock wipers with PIAA silicone ones. They have three variants: Aero Vogue, Super Silicone, and Si Tech. But the thing is, I want to use the existing wiper assembly of our vehicle so I'm actually looking for refills as the stock wiper assembly is still fairly new and would be a waste to just stockpile it, and refills will obviously be cheaper than buying the whole wiper assembly with the blade.

Has anyone tried using PIAA silicone refills on the stock wiper assemblies of the latest Innova?

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Goodshot View Post
    I've been eyeing to change my Touring Sport's stock wipers with PIAA silicone ones. They have three variants: Aero Vogue, Super Silicone, and Si Tech. But the thing is, I want to use the existing wiper assembly of our vehicle so I'm actually looking for refills as the stock wiper assembly is still fairly new and would be a waste to just stockpile it, and refills will obviously be cheaper than buying the whole wiper assembly with the blade.

Has anyone tried using PIAA silicone refills on the stock wiper assemblies of the latest Innova?

perusing the google pictures,
    i believe the wiper blades have a universal attachment that will easily fit into the innova's standard wiper arm, DIY.
    replacing them blades seems difficult, what with poorly-designed instructions on the box. but it's really easy.
    you can ask the store's boys to install them for you.

Toyota Innova Owners & Discussions [continued 3]