New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1344 of 1533 FirstFirst ... 124412941334134013411342134313441345134613471348135413941444 ... LastLast
Results 13,431 to 13,440 of 15330
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by iceman007 View Post

And yet, the Innova.
    To be fair you could have gone ham and went straight for the 4x4 Fortuner.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    True! Yet, she was approved on a more expensive Innova pero hindi sa Xpander (less expensive). Very weird, and that's why she got excited at kinuha agad yung Innova E. Pero she could still afford the G variant very easily though.
    Careful sir. Seems like that purchase will put a strain on the family finances along the way. There is a reason why she was declined an xpander, possible due to risk screening (im from a bank, btw). Some agents do everything just to get an approval. Pila na rin ako sa bidding in case.

Personally, i want the G but i can only afford the E variant at 1.3M even though i earn more than your mom. The E variant is repectable enough since i have no intention of sleeping in the car.

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by mda View Post
    To be fair you could have gone ham and went straight for the 4x4 Fortuner.
    Bwahaha sige guguluhin ko pa pag iisip ni mudra.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Bwahaha sige guguluhin ko pa pag iisip ni mudra.
    Basta kahit ano mangyari, yung bid ko available pa...

5. Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by sirkosero View Post
    Careful sir. Seems like that purchase will put a strain on the family finances along the way. There is a reason why she was declined an xpander, possible due to risk screening (im from a bank, btw). Some agents do everything just to get an approval. Pila na rin ako sa bidding in case.

Personally, i want the G but i can only afford the E variant at 1.3M even though i earn more than your mom. The E variant is repectable enough since i have no intention of sleeping in the car.

Thank you sir, I do understand where you (and people from the banks) are coming from. My mom, on the other hand, doesn't. She knows herself that she can afford what she's financing, she wouldn't be there if she cant. Kaya she got frustrated after she got declined by banks para sa Xpander. And when she got approved for an Innova, ayun, walang sabi sabi, kuha agad.

As for the finances, there's nothing to worry about. All of her kids are already working, She has no expenses to pay other than her mobile plan. The pudra and the kids take care of the rest.

I guess I just want the G for her so badly. Lalo na yung interior lighting, bagay sa reyna mudra.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Sorry kung nawala na sa topic. Sabi nga ni doc, back to regular programming.

Yung interior lighting ba ng G variant, pwede bang ma istransplant sa E? Buong headliner ba yon?

7. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Sorry kung nawala na sa topic. Sabi nga ni doc, back to regular programming.

Yung interior lighting ba ng G variant, pwede bang ma istransplant sa E? Buong headliner ba yon?
    You'll need to check if may abang na wires yung E for the interior light, then you'll need to buy the light yourself. Di ko sure what exactly you'll need. I'll need pictures of both the G and E interiors you are talking about to make a better comparison

Naibibili yun sa casa, pero if wala yung wires medyo madugo.

Aside from the auto climate control which you don't need, the others are fairly easy naman ata.
    Last edited by mda; October 12th, 2018 at 07:13 PM.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    You'll need to check if may abang na wires yung E for the interior light, then you'll need to buy the light yourself. Di ko sure what exactly you'll need. I'll need pictures of both the G and E interiors you are talking about to make a better comparison

Naibibili yun sa casa, pero if wala yung wires medyo madugo.

Aside from the auto climate control which you don't need, the others are fairly easy naman ata.
    For the interior headlights, i have a good feeling kayang kaya gawin ng seatmate yan. Try to call them. The price may be quite steep though

9. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by sirkosero View Post
    For the interior headlights, i have a good feeling kayang kaya gawin ng seatmate yan. Try to call them. The price may be quite steep though

May preference ako for OEM design [and parts] hehe

10. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    May preference ako for OEM design [and parts] hehe
    Afaik may tieup sila with toyota and some european luxury car makers, so im thinking they have all the design and parts for this. They have all the OEM specifications for the cars before these are even rolled out the production line.

Toyota Innova Owners & Discussions [continued 3]