New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 128 of 1323 FirstFirst ... 2878118124125126127128129130131132138178228 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 13229
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Just a tot guys.... Meron bang bentang Hood Protector/ Hood Guard/ Bonnet Protector para sa Innova? ^_^ I just recently bought one for my Pajero. I'm just thinking of putting one din sa Innova ko. ^_^

NOTE: IMHO lang. From what I experienced, Solar Guard sucks pala. Ito pala ang tint ng pajero ko at ang dali naman ma scratch. I did'nt recognize it earlier na Solar Guard tint pala ang naka.install. ^_^ Just a friendly info for all.
    Last edited by A_eyE; May 29th, 2005 at 12:44 AM.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Guys, have you noticed that at any speed between 120 to 150Km/Hr there is no warning alarm? I used to drive different cars and normally at 120 or 125 Km/Hr, alarm is there to remind the driver of the speed. I forgot to ask this from my dealer.

Attached picture is the side stripe of the innova available in India. What do you think guys? I asked one of my friend in India to send me one(set). I don't know how much it will cost from there.
    Last edited by busy road; May 29th, 2005 at 11:03 PM.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by A_eyE
    Just a tot guys.... Meron bang bentang Hood Protector/ Hood Guard/ Bonnet Protector para sa Innova? ^_^ I just recently bought one for my Pajero. I'm just thinking of putting one din sa Innova ko. ^_^
    Bro, just for curiosity sake, ano ba ang "Hood Protector/ Hood Guard/ Bonnet Protector". You mean the heat insulation under the hood?

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by busy road
    Guys, I am just wondering about the different brands of tint available in our market. For sure the prices vary with regards to quality, as in durability. In my case, the installed one is Planinum-Scratch Proof daw. I tried to scratch it at medyo matibay nga naman as compared to the freeby. When it come to looks, parehas naman. Darker tint, the better shield to sun light. I was just thinking that we are paying for higher cost for the same result. Correct me guys if I am wrong. If the tint is durable and it can shield the sunlight base on our preferrence, what more we are looking for? Are we sure that when the price is high we get the better quality?
    The most important thing would be it's heat rejection properties. It depends on what brand you use, darker tints doesn't necessarily mean it's efficient in rejecting heat.IMO the most efficient tint in rejecting heat would be V-Kool, it's has a very light tint but you almost don't feel the heat, although it's quite expensive.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by falken
    The most important thing would be it's heat rejection properties. It depends on what brand you use, darker tints doesn't necessarily mean it's efficient in rejecting heat.IMO the most efficient tint in rejecting heat would be V-Kool, it's has a very light tint but you almost don't feel the heat, although it's quite expensive.
    Alright, you made it clear bro.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    *busy_road: Ayos ang sidestrips din ng india. Ok naman cya. I have the standard one we have here in the RP. ^_^ Nwy, Bonnet Protector? Yung mga Acrylic Plastic(s) na installed on top of hoods. It is just a strip of plastic measuring from one side (left) to another (right) of an auto's hood and placed near the radiator grille. ^_^

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by strayWOLF
    I paid 7,450 for my 3 years LTO registration, and when I got the plates na sabi nila 9k na daw ang 3 years. Buti daw hindi ako umabot sa price increase. hehe
    It means na LTO ang nag increase...Hindi kaya dealer lang? May website ba LTO, for us to check kung magkano talaga ang registration ng Innova?

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Went to Baguio yesterday and my innova is such a powerhouse and was able to outmaneuver the uphill climb with ease.. Ang sarap i-drive talaga...

WBR,
    Last edited by Innova_Boy; May 30th, 2005 at 12:49 PM.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by beeper0358
    Solar Gard Quantum 14 ang tint ko, maliwanag pag nasa loob ka pero di ka gaanong kita pag sa labas. Di na nga ako nag sun glasses sa araw pag nasa loob ng innova. Lifetime warranty sa bula sabi ng dealer kaya solve ako dun. 5k binayad ko sa Imus ko pinakabit.
    Ganyan din ipapalagay ko na tint, may nakausap na ko na distributor ng Solar Gard, sabi nya nga 5 yrs daw warranty. He also offered me to install V Cool kahit harap lang daw for a discounted price of P5k...

10. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by asterix
    Ganyan din ipapalagay ko na tint, may nakausap na ko na distributor ng Solar Gard, sabi nya nga 5 yrs daw warranty. He also offered me to install V Cool kahit harap lang daw for a discounted price of P5k...
    Check mo muna previous post kasi ngayon pa lang ako nagpakabit ng solargard at sabi ng kasamang tsikoteers na madali daw ma scratch. Maganda nga talaga at maliwanag sa loob kahit gabi, ok na sa akin for now.