New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 205 of 357 FirstFirst ... 105155195201202203204205206207208209215255305 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,050 of 3568
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jhnkvn View Post
    Shouldn't be a problem. Although it might be a better idea to simply turn the A/C off at times so that there's still the fan blower.
    This is what I do. At least may air parin kahit lesser yun lamig

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sa akin in most cases the A/C is set at a higher temp (de-knob kasi yung akin so di ko alam yung actual). :D In the mornings i intermittently turn it off and on (the blower); i don't see any issue as long as you're gentle on the knobs or buttons and that you switch it on or off when you're idling or the revs are steady.

Quote Originally Posted by kafph2000 View Post
    Thanks guys, I indeed used a safety pin and did some twitching and piercing on the nozzles. For some reason, after a few attempts, the water level went down a bit (I think :p)
    Could be some trapped air inside the hoses due to some blockage on the nozzle?
    Last edited by vinj; October 8th, 2013 at 08:54 AM.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Sa akin in most cases the A/C is set at a higher temp (de-knob kasi yung akin so di ko alam yung actual). :D In the mornings i intermittently turn it off and on (the blower); i don't see any issue as long as you're gentle on the knobs or buttons and that you switch it on or off when you're idling or the revs are steady.
    This is exactly what I do. Thanks for the input guys. Now I have the peace of mind doing it so. :D

Could be some trapped air inside the hoses due to some blockage on the nozzle?
    This was also my hunch. Dirt is blocking the way causing uneven pressure.
    Last edited by kafph2000; October 8th, 2013 at 10:37 AM.

4. Join Date
    May 2007
    Is there a way to turn off the seatbelt alarm if you dont want to wear the seatbelt?

5. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by hops View Post
    Is there a way to turn off the seatbelt alarm if you dont want to wear the seatbelt?
    I believe there's none.. I advise that you always wear it though. :D

6. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Ask ko lang kung may problem ba yung AC if sometimes yung usok ng kasunod mo na sasakyan is pumapasok sa loob? sometimes pumapasok rin yun amoy ng usok at place na nalalampasan mo...

7. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by markuss View Post
    Ask ko lang kung may problem ba yung AC if sometimes yung usok ng kasunod mo na sasakyan is pumapasok sa loob? sometimes pumapasok rin yun amoy ng usok at place na nalalampasan mo...
    baka hindi naka recirculate ung sayo sir.

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 5020E using Tapatalk now Free

8. Join Date
    May 2007
    What does mileage correction mean? May nakikita kasi akong ad which offers mileage correction daw. Anyone familiar?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by markuss View Post
    This doesn't happen to our unit (old and new Altis). Check the recirculation button and vents (if needed).

Quote Originally Posted by hops View Post
    What does mileage correction mean? May nakikita kasi akong ad which offers mileage correction daw. Anyone familiar?
    Tampering with the mileage... pandarambong ng mga buy and sell yung ganyan.

10. Join Date
    May 2007
    This doesn't happen to our unit (old and new Altis). Check the recirculation button and vents (if needed).

Tampering with the mileage... pandarambong ng mga buy and sell yung ganyan.
    Nakalagay with casa certification... Totoo kaya yon

Toyota Corolla 10th Generation Altis Owners [continued]