New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 209 of 357 FirstFirst ... 109159199205206207208209210211212213219259309 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,090 of 3568
  1. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    *hops, normal lang yan.
    Thanks. First time a/t car owner.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by timo07 View Post
    If they can dismiss a client's concern faster, they would do so. I again realized and experienced that just last saturday when I inquired something at Toyota Marikina. The SA wasn't even trying to feign interest while trying to be polite.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
    Yeah, not only do they (not all) feign interest, they always think they know more about cars than the car owner.

Quote Originally Posted by harold13 View Post
    Is there a variant with black interior? Just don't want the beige iwas dumihim because I've a little boy
    There's no black color unfortunately. The other color is beige. In my case (i have two kids)... i just lock my kids in a small cage for two days when they mess the interior. They never seem to mess the car anymore after that... hehehe... j/k. :D I clean the interior regularly and i use a Microtex spray-on cleaner to spot clean any marks/smudges. Seatcovers and double layer of floor mats also help.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Just came from my 10k PMS after 10 months of ownership.

Medyo mahal ata ng binayaran ko 4.3k.

This includes oil(mineral) & oil filter replacement among other things they inspected.

The Service Advisor also told me na I should have the tire rotation/balancing as well every 10k.

Reasonable ba to? I was only expecting something that will not breach 3k.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^Seems pricey. Any additional items.in your PMS breakdown? I checked my records and my 10K service done at Toyota North EDSA cost me 2.9K including mineral oil and oil filter. I saved on 1L of oil as I used the excess Toyota oil from my previous service for the top up (since the Corolla ZR engines needs 4.2L++).

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by nincompoop!! View Post
    Just came from my 10k PMS after 10 months of ownership.

Medyo mahal ata ng binayaran ko 4.3k.

This includes oil(mineral) & oil filter replacement among other things they inspected.

The Service Advisor also told me na I should have the tire rotation/balancing as well every 10k.

Reasonable ba to? I was only expecting something that will not breach 3k.
    What's the billing breakdown? My 10K service at Toyota North Edsa cost 2.9k. This included mineral oil and the oil filter (4L oil asI still had an extra half liter of Toyota oil from my last service stop).

My recent 25k service at Toyota Shaw cost P1,400++ (I brought my own oil).

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    What's the billing breakdown? My 10K service at Toyota North Edsa cost 2.9k. This included mineral oil and the oil filter (4L oil asI still had an extra half liter of Toyota oil from my last service stop).

My recent 25k service at Toyota Shaw cost P1,400++ (I brought my own oil).
    Thanks for the feedback.

Here's the breakdown:

1. Labor -1.8k
    2. Filter - 350
    3. Oil - 1k
    4. Others - 900
    5. Tire Rotation - 400

I should probably go somewhere else during my PMS, grabe Global City.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^ Mukhang harang nga ah. My 10K PMS labor charge was P1,377.60 (this was December 2012). There isnt any separate charge for tyre rotation as well (kasama na sa 20,000kms check-up charge).

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Damn, mukhang jump ship na ko from Global City.

Mas malapit pa ung Shaw. Pwede talaga sa kanila magdala ng oil?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by nincompoop!! View Post
    Damn, mukhang jump ship na ko from Global City.

Mas malapit pa ung Shaw. Pwede talaga sa kanila magdala ng oil?
    Yep. You can bring your own oil. Just have your PMS scheduled so you don't have to wait. For regular service i'm quite happy with them; sa pag-aayos lang nung complaint ko sa " tok/tog" sound sa brakes sumasablay.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Should I tell them I will be bringing my own oil whenever I schedule my PMS?15k in another 5 months time hahaha.

I always schedule my PMS naman, sayang oras maghintay.

BTW, which motor oil can you recommend & how much per liter? I plan to change oil na every 5k.

Toyota Corolla 10th Generation Altis Owners [continued]