New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 204 of 357 FirstFirst ... 104154194200201202203204205206207208214254304 ... LastLast
Results 2,031 to 2,040 of 3568
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    get the 2.0 if you can. yung 1.6 nababagalan ako sa acceleration. also, may 2.0 ba na hindi pearl white? i suggest getting the beige instead, maganda rin tingnan and hindi pa ganon ka-common. sobrang dami nang naka-pearl white

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by a9828 View Post
    get the 2.0 if you can. yung 1.6 nababagalan ako sa acceleration. also, may 2.0 ba na hindi pearl white? i suggest getting the beige instead, maganda rin tingnan and hindi pa ganon ka-common. sobrang dami nang naka-pearl white
    I've seen the 2.0L in black and silver. Would be nice if they came out with a color exclusive to the 2.0 (bronze? charcoal grey?)...

3. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by timo07 View Post
    Try using a large needle (yung 2 inch length) and see if you can move the nozzle.
    Thanks guys, I indeed used a safety pin and did some twitching and piercing on the nozzles. For some reason, after a few attempts, the water level went down a bit (I think :p)

4. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Hi again bros,

I have some query here.. I find myself turning the aircon on and off most of the time especially on heavy traffic. I do it unintentionally 'cause sometimes it's just too cold and it feels like I'm just wasting gas. Do you guys think it's okay or am I making the situation worse by messing up the aircon?
    Last edited by kafph2000; October 7th, 2013 at 10:53 PM.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by kafph2000 View Post
    Hi again bros,

I have some query here.. I find myself switching the aircon on and off most of the time especially on heavy traffic. I do it unintentionally 'cause sometimes it's just too cold and I feel like I'm just wasting gas. Do you guys think it's okay or am I making the situation worse by messing up the aircon?
    Have you tried adjusting the thermostat?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

6. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by falken View Post
    Have you tried adjusting the thermostat?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    I set it to 26 i think :D. Actually I'm more into the gas that I can save if the aircon is off. Do you think it's effective or not? hehe

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Hi again bros,

I have some query here.. I find myself turning the aircon on and off most of the time especially on heavy traffic. I do it unintentionally 'cause sometimes it's just too cold and I feel like I'm just wasting gas. Do you guys think it's okay or am I making the situation worse by messing up the aircon?
    Same question pero different car. Pinapatay ko nalang kapag malamig talaga tapos bukas pag mainit na...

Sent from my GT-P7310 using Tapatalk 2

8. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    I set it to 26 i think :D. Actually I'm more into the gas that I can save if the aircon is off. Do you think it's effective or not? hehe
    Kahit kaya sa 28* sobrang lamig ng AC ng Altis

9. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    Kahit kaya sa 28* sobrang lamig ng AC ng Altis
    Agree. Kaya nga pag tinatanong ng sakay ko kung pwede pa hinaan, e pinapatay ko nalang. =))

10. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Hi again bros,

I have some query here.. I find myself turning the aircon on and off most of the time especially on heavy traffic. I do it unintentionally 'cause sometimes it's just too cold and it feels like I'm just wasting gas. Do you guys think it's okay or am I making the situation worse by messing up the aircon?
    Shouldn't be a problem. Although it might be a better idea to simply turn the A/C off at times so that there's still the fan blower.

Toyota Corolla 10th Generation Altis Owners [continued]