New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 124 of 357 FirstFirst ... 2474114120121122123124125126127128134174224 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 3568
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    thanks for the input guys...just checked the 2.0 V which came with leather seats as standard options....the color of the seats was TAN.... color somewhere between beige and grey....

cheers guys!! thanks again !!

2. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkpuffer View Post
    its official haha!
    just paid for the black altis 1.6v this 2pm
    for tinting and undercoating this afternoon
    will get it tomorrow morning
    JBL kaba sir???

3. Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by kiamoyman View Post
    Hi jmax,

Nakakita ko ng may front grill na medium silver. Bagay naman yun grill for me. Wait natin suggestions ng iba.
    How much pala ito? I have medium silver din
    From toyota otis, lower grille attachment = 4544.9, ung upper grille = 3,494.95

4. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Guys anyone here experienced a rumbling sound on the left side of the steering wheel? Theres also a ringing sound on the corner of the drivers window (near the seatbelt) but it goes away if i turn off the radio. Usually the sound gets louder when driving on concrete roads and you guys know how "even" our roads are. I just got this car this year and having these annoying sounds makes me think i made a mistake choosing an altis over an elantra.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by gdcbambico View Post
    Guys anyone here experienced a rumbling sound on the left side of the steering wheel? Theres also a ringing sound on the corner of the drivers window (near the seatbelt) but it goes away if i turn off the radio. Usually the sound gets louder when driving on concrete roads and you guys know how "even" our roads are. I just got this car this year and having these annoying sounds makes me think i made a mistake choosing an altis over an elantra.
    Never encountered those items on my 2012 model even if i'm running 35psi on 17"rims/tires. Have you brought this up with your dealer and did they do a test drive already? Loose panels perhaps?

6. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Never encountered those items on my 2012 model even if i'm running 35psi on 17"rims/tires. Have you brought this up with your dealer and did they do a test drive already? Loose panels perhaps?
    Looks like the rumbling is a common problem of the altis. Will have it checked by the casa. Might need additional insulation sa driver's door. Do you pass through edsa regularly? Theres a rough patch after guadalupe right before the new asphalt (near the rockwell bus stop) that amplifies the rumbling sound. Sa inis ko minsan sinusuntok ko yung dash.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Resonation siguro. I've observed this (albeit on the less-NVHed Vios) at certain speeds on some rough asphalt in BGC. I'm also running 35 psi up front.

Diba the Altis has better NVH compared to the Elantra?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by gdcbambico View Post
    Looks like the rumbling is a common problem of the altis. Will have it checked by the casa. Might need additional insulation sa driver's door. Do you pass through edsa regularly? Theres a rough patch after guadalupe right before the new asphalt (near the rockwell bus stop) that amplifies the rumbling sound. Sa inis ko minsan sinusuntok ko yung dash.
    The Civic actually has even less insulation as against the Altis based on the previous models i've owned (EK and ES). I always pass that part of EDSA so i'll observe the for sound when i go through the Rockwell portion. I hate that gap between the asphalt and concrete before it... along with the Guadalupe bridge approach which is subjects your car to bad road conditions, no matter what lane you use).

Update on my second tank of Petron XCS. 10.03km/L, mostly city driving and with bad traffic. Let's see how this continues to go...

9. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    Resonation siguro. I've observed this (albeit on the less-NVHed Vios) at certain speeds on some rough asphalt in BGC. I'm also running 35 psi up front.

Diba the Altis has better NVH compared to the Elantra?
    That's what they say about the current version. And that's also one of the reasons why I bought an Altis. Haven't had my tires checked in 3 months baka yun din nag add sa reason aside from loose panels.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I observed the car closely at that portion yesterday and today and there weren't any strange noises at all.

Toyota Corolla 10th Generation Altis Owners [continued]