New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 471 of 900 FirstFirst ... 371421461467468469470471472473474475481521571 ... LastLast
Results 4,701 to 4,710 of 8993
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Update sa suspension problem;

Dinala ko kanina si Via sa Toyota Pasig. Meron daw hinigpitan mekaniko. Tapos Pinatest drive ako kasama mekaniko nila. Dinaan ko sa mga lubak. Ayun, di pa din nawala. Kumbinsido yung mekaniko nila na problema talaga. Kailangan nga daw palitan yung lower arm suspension ata yun. Mga one month daw bago dumating

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

2. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Magkano dapat aabutin ng 15k PMS?pakilista naman po essentials breakdown lagi nalang kase mahal nababayaran ko e...para may idea na ako kung anu papaalis ko sa computation nila...salamat po

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

3. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    I'm now experiencing wiper problem with my 11-month vios with almost 7k on odo. Sometimes the blade jumps and noisy. I'm scheduled to take it to CASA on Monday.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by rheathyurd View Post
    I'm now experiencing wiper problem with my 11-month vios with almost 7k on odo. Sometimes the blade jumps and noisy. I'm scheduled to take it to CASA on Monday.
    If the wiper blade judders / skips / jumps, then I think you only need to replace the wiper blades.
    You may also need to have your windshield thoroughly cleaned to remove the any buildup of road film, calcification, etc. as these can also cause wiper skipping.
    If you're using window treatment like Rain-X, it may also cause skipping after prolonged wiper use.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Afaik the average life of a rubber wiper blade is around 12 to 18 months. Baka naman kelangan nyo na magpalit. Madalas ba kayo pumarada outdoors?

6. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Brought my vios to OTIS last July 2 with the same problem, checked by using the rain simulator nila, drained and change lang ung wiper fluid, suggested to use the wiper fluid more often para maclean ung windshield. So far so good.... ODO is 2k

7. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by TimPam View Post
    Brought my vios to OTIS last July 2 with the same problem, checked by using the rain simulator nila, drained and change lang ung wiper fluid, suggested to use the wiper fluid more often para maclean ung windshield. So far so good.... ODO is 2k
    Were you given a new brand of washer fluid? Or is it the same brand that was drained?

8. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuki13 View Post
    Afaik the average life of a rubber wiper blade is around 12 to 18 months. Baka naman kelangan nyo na magpalit. Madalas ba kayo pumarada outdoors?
    yah perhaps the rubber. pero since it's still under warranty, I just wanted the CASA to address the problem.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by arriachey View Post
    Napanood nyo ba ung sa news last night. Bawal na daw ung plate holder and cover sa lahat ba to or sa mga bago lang na plate number?
    Latest news, its only applicable sa bagong plate, for the olds ones pwede pa rin. Though i dont have a copy of it from the LTO, What i did i just DL the DZMM site the news report na nag clarify dun sa sinasabing bawal, and printed it, just to be sure if in case somebody will flag me down.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by revans View Post
    Latest news, its only applicable sa bagong plate, for the olds ones pwede pa rin. Though i dont have a copy of it from the LTO, What i did i just DL the DZMM site the news report na nag clarify dun sa sinasabing bawal, and printed it, just to be sure if in case somebody will flag me down.
    Yep new plates lang daw. Di ko na tinanggal clear plate covers ko.