New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 461 of 900 FirstFirst ... 361411451457458459460461462463464465471511561 ... LastLast
Results 4,601 to 4,610 of 8993
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by artsky View Post
    I guess we also have to consider the place where we park. Sa office, we need to climb several floors before turning off the engine. Then ako sa bahay, our garage has a rather steep inclined entrance kaya need ko biritin yung engine while paatras para hindi mabitin. I think in both cases, significant din yung amount of fuel na nauubos in the long term.
    What about footwear? Does it affect thr FC? Barefoot lang ako lagi or just with socks pag nagddrive. 😄

2. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Mga sir, yung washer fluid ba, water lang yun?

Since tag ulan na, ano floor mats gamit nyo?

Lastly, anyone knows where I can buy a seat booster junior size for my 6 year old kiddo?

TY

3. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    i prefer water sa washer i put rain x sa windshield ko

4. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Saw this in topgear. Tibay ng tail lights ng vios haha

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1403917594798.jpg  

5. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    And another one haha

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1403917995088.jpg  

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by red_kiss13 View Post
    Guys penge advise,parang nagsisisi ako sa pagpapalagay ng magic tint sa buong windshield ko naachieve ko naman yung purpose ko ang magkaroon ng privacy ang problema e sa gabi nadidiliman ako minsan need ko mas bumagal kase im not sure sa dinadaanan ko if may tao ba o wala...nung isang araw muntik na ako makabangga ng motor pero sya talaga ang mali pero napakalapit na nya bagoko sya mapansin at makapagbreak ako buti na lang malakas kapit ng break natin.di lang ba ako sanay o talagang tanggalin ko na?pwede na ba DIY na yung pag alis nun?

well, if the tint significantly diminishes your ability to see, the most obvious and effective solution is to have the front windshield's tint removed.
    many states in the USA prohibit full tints in the front windshields; they do allow a thin strip at the top, 'ala sun visor..

this reminds me of the guy who wanted to upgrade his headlights, because the front windshield tint he had, was hindering his vision... funny...
    Last edited by dr. d; June 28th, 2014 at 11:41 AM.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by marlord View Post
    Hi Guys,

Mag ask lang po sana ako.. My nilalagay po ba kayo sa makina? like water sa radiator? sa wiper? kasi since binili namin yung vios namin nung january 2014 ni minsan hindi pa namin nilagyan ng kahit ano yung makina.. Were done with the 1st PMS going na sa 5kpms nyn.. Nag aalala lang ako kasi sobrang init yung panahon, yung tipong baka matuyuan. Ist car ko po kasi. Thank you in advance sa mga sasagut.
    there are maintenance tables in the manual... some DIY-able, others casa-musts. the manual does not command you in glowing letters, what to check. you have to look and read between the lines.
    but if you look at the index, it will show you where the engine coolant, the brake fluid, and the windshield washer fluid containers are... they will show you how to check engine oil. they will show you the correct fluid levels, and recommend to you what particular fluids to add, in case more fluids are in order.
    it may initially be a bit scary, especially to one who has not done it before, but these are really easy to do. ask a pal or friendly mechanic how to do it.

8. Join Date
    May 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by marlord View Post
    Hi Guys,

Mag ask lang po sana ako.. My nilalagay po ba kayo sa makina? like water sa radiator? sa wiper? kasi since binili namin yung vios namin nung january 2014 ni minsan hindi pa namin nilagyan ng kahit ano yung makina.. Were done with the 1st PMS going na sa 5kpms nyn.. Nag aalala lang ako kasi sobrang init yung panahon, yung tipong baka matuyuan. Ist car ko po kasi. Thank you in advance sa mga sasagut.
    Same question. Wala ako alam sa kotse. Ang nabasa ko s manual, icheck washer fluid, cooler, yun oil level. Sabi ng kawork ko, check ko din daw break fluid which is di ko alam san titingnan :-!

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Buy Toyota coolant. Never put plain water in your cooling system.

Read the manual to know what and where to check.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by andsmv View Post
    Same question. Wala ako alam sa kotse. Ang nabasa ko s manual, icheck washer fluid, cooler, yun oil level. Sabi ng kawork ko, check ko din daw break fluid which is di ko alam san titingnan :-!

judging from what i read between your lines, i suggest you ask a pal or a friendly mechanic to teach you how to do these things. they're really easy to do, once you've done 'em even once.
    they're even easier than putting air in your tires, because you don't have to bend your waist that much.. heh heh.