New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 177 of 900 FirstFirst ... 77127167173174175176177178179180181187227277 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,770 of 8993
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by bokista View Post

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Ganito lang ginagamit kong tire black, 157pesos lang.hehehe
    Sir mga ilang days ung wet look, saka pag nag carwash ba need to re-apply or meron pa din shine na naiiwan.

Sent from {device_name} for [os_platform] using Tsikot Forums Mobile App

2. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Manilablock View Post
    Sir mga ilang days ung wet look, saka pag nag carwash ba need to re-apply or meron pa din shine na naiiwan.

Sent from {device_name} for [os_platform] using Tsikot Forums Mobile App
    4days to 5days nagllast ung shine, basta wag lang maalikabukan ng grabe. i apply every car wash, which is 2x a week.

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 5020E using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    May 2012
    To all owners of the all new vios. Musta naman po ang lamig ng aircon compare sa altis?i'm considering the manual j or e variant. Thanks

4. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by vios1.3eat_user View Post
    Yes sir tama nga. Sabi ng SA ko oks lang naman pero naka sked ako for checking sa Tuesday

Sent from my GT-P5100 using Tapatalk
    Ask ko lang kung Nacheck yung blinking alarm indicator mo? Any quick fix solution or kailangan talaga dalhin sa casa? Thanks

5. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinoda View Post
    Ask ko lang kung Nacheck yung blinking alarm indicator mo? Any quick fix solution or kailangan talaga dalhin sa casa? Thanks
    Oks lang daw sir yun sabi sa casa. Wag lang mag steady. Split second blinks lang yun.

Sent from my GT-P5100 using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jl0412 View Post
    To all owners of the all new vios. Musta naman po ang lamig ng aircon compare sa altis?i'm considering the manual j or e variant. Thanks
    I can't compare since wala akong Altis pero malamig ang a/c nya. My travel time is usually very early in the morning so I set it at the lowest. Nung mga 9am naman sa EDSA southbound with 3 passengers and the sun is reaching my dashboard (I have no front tint installed), I have to increase it by 2 notches upwards.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    just my 2 cents... experience with trooper... though i also own a vios

Please observe if the blinking of the alarm light, is when your are moving, especially with uneven roads... if thats the case... the doors (one of) is shaking or not aligned properly, or just the door adjar button is not fully flat when the door is close...

8. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by cta2 View Post
    just my 2 cents... experience with trooper... though i also own a vios

Please observe if the blinking of the alarm light, is when your are moving, especially with uneven roads... if thats the case... the doors (one of) is shaking or not aligned properly, or just the door adjar button is not fully flat when the door is close...

that also happens to me, but i dont think its the door ajar switch since the door lights does not flicker. Its either the hood switch or the trunk switch thats loose. Those are also connected to the alarm

9. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Hi all! scheduled for first 1000 kms pms this coming saturday, November 9. anu ung best para sa third gen? should i go for fully synthetic or semi synthetic oil?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Confirmed yung uneven wheel gap, dito ako sa casa for 1k pms, and wala sila magawa they will have to wait for Toyota Motor Phil for evaluation