New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 131
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    889
    #71
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Not as much gains as I thought, +18 whp on my 2.4 2GD.

    Question, kung speed ang habol, mas okay na starting point ang 2.4 vs 2.8 model for tuning?

  2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    17,333
    #72
    Quote Originally Posted by bxr monkey View Post
    Question, kung speed ang habol, mas okay na starting point ang 2.4 vs 2.8 model for tuning?
    2.8 is much better for sure. Just that this is a free car so canít be choosy with what I got 2022 Toyota Fortuner


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,627
    #73
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Not as much gains as I thought, +18 whp on my 2.4 2GD.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    +18 whp w/ k&n drop in air filter?

  4. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    889
    #74
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    2.8 is much better for sure. Just that this is a free car so canít be choosy with what I got 2022 Toyota Fortuner
    Ahhh kaya pala.
    Wow, double congrats!

    Naisip ko lang ang tuned na 2.8 Innova, lighter body at lower stance. Okay na sleeper, hindi lang maganda MPV image. Hehehe.

  5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    17,333
    #75
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetlucious View Post
    +18 whp w/ k&n drop in air filter?
    ECU remap on stock intake/exhaust. Fresh engine pa 480 km travelled palang.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    17,333
    #76
    Quote Originally Posted by bxr monkey View Post
    Ahhh kaya pala.
    Wow, double congrats!

    Naisip ko lang ang tuned na 2.8 Innova, lighter body at lower stance. Okay na sleeper, hindi lang maganda MPV image. Hehehe.
    May 2JZ Innova if weíre talking sleeper 2022 Toyota Fortuner


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    3,682
    #77
    Quote Originally Posted by bxr monkey View Post
    Ahhh kaya pala.
    Wow, double congrats!

    Naisip ko lang ang tuned na 2.8 Innova, lighter body at lower stance. Okay na sleeper, hindi lang maganda MPV image. Hehehe.
    May nakita ako post ng speedlab 219whp after remap+full exhaust sa innova.

    Laki increase from the stock 145whp

    Sent from my 2107113SG using Tsikot Forums mobile app

  8. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    17,333
    #78
    Quote Originally Posted by sirkosero View Post
    May nakita ako post ng speedlab 219whp after remap+full exhaust sa innova.

    Laki increase from the stock 145whp

    Sent from my 2107113SG using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Full exhaust adds another ~15 whp, and then you can tune the ECU more aggressively pa.

    Iím pretty happy with my tune, the Fort now gaps the CRV from 0-80 and has good in-gear acceleration.

    Unfortunately ubos talaga power near the redline, which is a typical diesel shortfall that even the tune doesnít solve.

    I couldíve gone with a better tuner but I really donít wanna spend too much on this since itís supposed to just be a daily driver.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    11,997
    #79
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Full exhaust adds another ~15 whp, and then you can tune the ECU more aggressively pa.

    Iím pretty happy with my tune, the Fort now gaps the CRV from 0-80 and has good in-gear acceleration.

    Unfortunately ubos talaga power near the redline, which is a typical diesel shortfall that even the tune doesnít solve.

    I couldíve gone with a better tuner but I really donít wanna spend too much on this since itís supposed to just be a daily driver.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Grats, sir!
    VF Tuner(aka OVT) has long been doing Toyotas. Mat Wilson recently moved to Asia from the US. They have presence here.

    Toyota GR Corolla ECU Cracked By VF Tuner In Search For Even More Power | Carscoops

    Sent from my SM-S901E using Tsikot Forums mobile app

  10. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,040
    #80


    Anyone else having unsolvable exhaust problems? Might be an isolated case.

    I am hoping Toyota can pull through with this unit. Paano na lang yung legendary Toyota reliability diba?

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

2022 Toyota Fortuner