New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    It's decent, definitely not on the same par as the taxi Vios J.
    I remember before kasi yung lowest variant ng Innova, this was in 2014, sobrang kawawa like manual windows and so bare. Pero matagtag ba talaga Fortuner? Kasi I've never riden one on a long drive or bumpy road

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Is the 2.4 4x2 G AT a decent vehicle na? or is this too low end like a Vios J?
    Pay the extra 130k for the V variant, you get so much more for the small premium:
    - 18” rims
    - LED foglamps and DRL
    - 8” Carplay/Android Auto head unit
    - Cruise control
    - Leather steering wheel with paddle shifters
    - 360-degree camera
    - Climate control
    - Push button ignition

Super happy with mine. Would’ve preferred the Q for the extra power, but the ECU-tuned 2.4V has been a very good daily driver in its own right.

Ride is what you would expect from a PPV. Yes more matagtag than a CRV, but par for the course vs other PPVs like the Montero, Terra, MUX, and Everest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by jut703; April 4th, 2023 at 12:04 AM.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Pay the extra 130k for the V variant, you get so much more for the small premium:
    - 18” rims
    - LED foglamps and DRL
    - 8” Carplay/Android Auto head unit
    - Cruise control
    - Leather steering wheel with paddle shifters
    - 360-degree camera
    - Climate control
    - Push button ignition

Super happy with mine. Would’ve preferred the Q for the extra power, but the ECU-tuned 2.4V has been a very good daily driver in its own right.

Ride is what you would expect from a PPV. Yes more matagtag than a CRV, but par for the course vs other PPVs like the Montero, Terra, MUX, and Everest.

What's the difference now with the Q aside from the engine? When I first saw your pics i thought you got the Q because of the wheels. V and G used to have a different one. Now they're the same. It seems you also got all the bells and whistles of the Q

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tsikot Forums mobile app

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    get the Q model if you can stretch your budget. suggest to visit your suking casa and ask for a test drive.
    usually ikaw naman ang driver kaya hindi mo ramdam yung tagtag basta always see to it na nasa 29 psi ang tire pressure.

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by thephantom View Post
    What's the difference now with the Q aside from the engine? When I first saw your pics i thought you got the Q because of the wheels. V and G used to have a different one. Now they're the same. It seems you also got all the bells and whistles of the Q

akala ko Q rin sya kaya napa check tuloy ako yung diff ng Q vs V...

engine - 2.8 / 2.4
    FC - no contest V is better
    TSS - yes / no
    Electric adj seats - yes / no
    Power lift gate - yes / no
    360 camera - yes / no

if you don't need that more power, the V model is decent enough for your needs.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by thephantom View Post

Aside from the differences that Gumusut_Amige mentioned, the only visual cues that a Q has over a V is the silver bottom part of the bumper (vs black on the V), and chrome garnish on the windows.

I had mine wrapped so I also already have the silver part of the bumper.

Quote Originally Posted by Gumusut_Amige View Post
    akala ko Q rin sya kaya napa check tuloy ako yung diff ng Q vs V...

engine - 2.8 / 2.4
    FC - no contest V is better
    TSS - yes / no
    Electric adj seats - yes / no
    Power lift gate - yes / no
    360 camera - yes / no

if you don't need that more power, the V model is decent enough for your needs.
    V also has the 360 degree camera. And then surprisingly FC isn’t all that great with the 2.4V - I only get 7-8 km/L in city driving. I have an ECU tune but I doubt that increases consumption significantly. People who get 9 km/L and up probably drive with a light foot.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    I remember before kasi yung lowest variant ng Innova, this was in 2014, sobrang kawawa like manual windows and so bare. Pero matagtag ba talaga Fortuner? Kasi I've never riden one on a long drive or bumpy road

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    I've been riden on a 1st gen fort (a 2006 model) back in 2014 all souls day. I was at the third row directly under the rear axle. The fortuner was a bit fully loaded at that time going to mountainous roads in nueva viscaya. And i really felt how stiff the fortuner's rear suspension. All i can say is matagtag talaga.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    decent like an Innova E or Vios XLE.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    kuha ka nalang ng land cruiser

10. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Aside from the differences that Gumusut_Amige mentioned, the only visual cues that a Q has over a V is the silver bottom part of the bumper (vs black on the V), and chrome garnish on the windows.

I had mine wrapped so I also already have the silver part of the bumper.

V also has the 360 degree camera. And then surprisingly FC isn’t all that great with the 2.4V - I only get 7-8 km/L in city driving. I have an ECU tune but I doubt that increases consumption significantly. People who get 9 km/L and up probably drive with a light foot.

Thanks, Jut and Gumusut. The really major difference now would be engine and tss I guess. Not bad. The power seats I could live without. It's nice but how many times does one use it? Power tailgate is a nice add-on but ok if none. I love the tss though except for the lane keep assist. After more than 6 months i still get surprised at times when it beeps. Our city consumption is the same. Our Innova's 2.8 engine can get 1 km/l more but one can feel the difference in power.

Sent from my SM-P615 using Tsikot Forums mobile app