New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 131
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Posts
    658
    #61
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Ahh the FB group of Fort owners super dami with mods, lots of posts sharing their rides, plus a never ending stream of questions from other owners that arenít as car-savvy.

    Here lang in Tsikot itís pretty quiet.
    As a car & drive forum, napansin ko it hasn't been that active (or as helpful) lately - compared to old posts when I look something up. Mas active pa ang Pitstop cafe threads.

  2. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    1,967
    #62
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Ahh the FB group of Fort owners super dami with mods, lots of posts sharing their rides, plus a never ending stream of questions from other owners that aren’t as car-savvy.

    Here lang in Tsikot it’s pretty quiet.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    its the same thing on the Innova owners FB group that I've joined. Infinite Q&As from other owners that has no or tiny bit of knowledge on autos.

  3. Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    669
    #63
    Mostly sa mga mag post is if may issue.
    If wala, better keep quiet, parang humble ata most tsikot users dito who owned the ride.
    Sa FB, dami newbie dun magfleflex ng new ride or new setup nila.

    Siguro if ma launch new platform with new engine, maging active ulit eto.
    May new topic to discuss eh regarding sa new engine/platform.

  4. Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    271
    #64
    Quote Originally Posted by carxynogen View Post
    Mostly sa mga mag post is if may issue.
    If wala, better keep quiet, parang humble ata most tsikot users dito who owned the ride.
    Sa FB, dami newbie dun magfleflex ng new ride or new setup nila.

    Siguro if ma launch new platform with new engine, maging active ulit eto.
    May new topic to discuss eh regarding sa new engine/platform.
    Wala naman perfect car lahat me good and bad. Enjoy mo nlng kung ano napili mo.

    Sent from my SM-S906E using Tsikot Forums mobile app

  5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,599
    #65
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Witcher View Post
    Wala naman perfect car lahat me good and bad. Enjoy mo nlng kung ano napili mo.

    Sent from my SM-S906E using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    If you have the means, you can always buy two or more cars. One to have fun, one for utility, and one for the family.

    If you ask me, a crossover or wagon with decent handling, quick and fast enough, spacious interior, large trunk, and reliable is good enough for a family of 4 people.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    50,171
    #66
    Quote Originally Posted by carxynogen View Post
    Mostly sa mga mag post is if may issue.
    If wala, better keep quiet, parang humble ata most tsikot users dito who owned the ride.
    a study found out that a dis-satisfied costumer will go out of their way to tell at least ten people about their unhappy experience.
    so i am wondering, how many satisfied costumers will go out of their way and tell ten people about their satisfaction?

    personally, unless asked, i would keep quiet if i were satisfied.

  7. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    5,908
    #67
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Despite being the most common SUV in the country, surprisingly few posts about the Fort here in Tsikot.

    Just recently got mine, another addition to the grey garage.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hmmm, you like your old Mazda more than the new Civic?

  8. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    17,333
    #68
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    Hmmm, you like your old Mazda more than the new Civic?
    Civic got swapped for the CRV last year since I didnít need 2 sedans at the time and I just got the Lexus. Mazda is an old coding car, but now the CRV is the coding car so the Mazdaís for sale too, which is the reason for the picture, last shot with all grey cars present.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    17,333
    #69



    Time to cut a few sec off the 0-100 time and get better pull.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    17,333
    #70
    Not as much gains as I thought, +18 whp on my 2.4 2GD.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

2022 Toyota Fortuner