New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 131
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    2,105
    #51
    If only it wears a lexus badge, baka justified pa yung 2.5m na pricing niya.

  2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,599
    #52
    Quote Originally Posted by GTcervan View Post
    If only it wears a lexus badge, baka justified pa yung 2.5m na pricing niya.
    Kung Lexus yan, baka sobra pa. Besides, known for comfort yung Lexus - hindi matagtag. Hehehe


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    5,046
    #53
    *Thailand* - we get our Fortuners from Indonesia

    Toyota Updates Fortuner For 2023 | CarGuide

  4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,376
    #54
    My dad's current daily drive is the Fortuner GR Sport variant. I get to borrow and drive it from time to time. Comparing the riding comfort of my dad's Fort GR Sport to a friend's Fort LTD, the GR Sport is less matagtag than the LTD. I remember Toyota Pasig's head of sales (he's the one handling us due to family's friendship with the dealer principal) telling me that the monotube shock absorbers of the GR Sport variant make the riding comfort better than the lower variants.

    I'd say the GR Sport's riding comfort is 2 notches below the Terra's riding comfort.

    Sent from my SM-N986B using Tsikot Forums mobile app

  5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    17,333
    #55
    Despite being the most common SUV in the country, surprisingly few posts about the Fort here in Tsikot.

    Just recently got mine, another addition to the grey garage.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    50,169
    #56
    my guess,
    fort users are a happy, contented lot.
    happy with stock.
    no urge to scream it to the world.
    heh heh.

    errr,
    my son and i, we have four cars between us.
    thinking of getting rid of one...

  7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    17,333
    #57
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    my guess,
    fort users are a happy, contented lot.
    happy with stock.
    no urge to scream it to the world.
    heh heh.

    errr,
    my son and i, we have four cars between us.
    thinking of getting rid of one...
    Ahh the FB group of Fort owners super dami with mods, lots of posts sharing their rides, plus a never ending stream of questions from other owners that arenít as car-savvy.

    Here lang in Tsikot itís pretty quiet.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    50,169
    #58
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Ahh the FB group of Fort owners super dami with mods, lots of posts sharing their rides, plus a never ending stream of questions from other owners that arenít as car-savvy.

    Here lang in Tsikot itís pretty quiet.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ah!
    i sit, corrected.

    perhaps they are already too immersed in there, they barely have time to post here.

    kasi naman,
    if they get more responses and participations there than in tsikot...

  9. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    889
    #59
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Despite being the most common SUV in the country, surprisingly few posts about the Fort here in Tsikot.

    Just recently got mine, another addition to the grey garage.


    Congrats!

  10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,599
    #60
    Pina mod kaagad ni Jut kasi makupad daw stock Fort for his tastes.

    Kumusta pala gains ng mod? How many seconds was cut off in the 0-100kmh sprint?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

2022 Toyota Fortuner