New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 143 of 146 FirstFirst ... 4393133139140141142143144145146 LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 1460
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Parang sa fortuner din tinanggal na nila yung slow-selling 2.0 vvti gas engine.

They should also bring in the 2.4 2GD engine ok lang naman kahit sa J or E models. Magandang kapalit ito sa 2.0 gas variants.

The Touring Sport variant is gone as well. Kung ibabalik naman (2022-23?) Sana yung ipalit yung katulad sa Indonesia yung Venturer.
    New Venturer | PT. Toyota Astra Motor | Mobil Terbaik Keluarga Indonesia

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Did the Fortuner ever have the 2.0li gas? Alam ko the base gas engine was always the 2.7li ever since the first gen Fort.

Pushing such a heavy car wala din naman fuel economy advantage to using a smaller displacement engine that has to be worked very hard. Parang yung old 2.0li Revo lang which guzzles so much gas,

IMO they should offer their 3.5li V6 in the Fort. Newer and more powerful than the 4.0li despite smaller displacement.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Kamiya View Post
    Did the Fortuner ever have the 2.0li gas? Alam ko the base gas engine was always the 2.7li ever since the first gen Fort.

Pushing such a heavy car wala din naman fuel economy advantage to using a smaller displacement engine that has to be worked very hard. Parang yung old 2.0li Revo lang which guzzles so much gas,

IMO they should offer their 3.5li V6 in the Fort. Newer and more powerful than the 4.0li despite smaller displacement.
    yes you are correct 2.7gas ang base engine. I do not think they designed the 3.5liter to be longitudinally mounted in any of toyota's vehicles so that is one good guess already why they were never fitted sa fortuner.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Naku, hindi sana mahirapan ang rare namin na gas Innova sa parts.

20201206_125731.jpg
    20201206_125914.jpg

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by bxr monkey View Post

20201206_125731.jpg
    20201206_125914.jpg
    sa dami ng sasakyang ganyan,
    hindi naman siguro.

sales of gas innovas have always been in the relative minority.

but hey!
    it's a toyota!
    if banawe and everything else fails,
    there's always the casa.
    Last edited by dr. d; February 21st, 2021 at 11:32 AM.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by bxr monkey View Post

20201206_125731.jpg
    20201206_125914.jpg
    rare siguro compared sa diesel numbers pero i can still see a fair number of 2.0 badged innovas plying the streets. i do not think mahirapan ka nga sa parts. as an aside nakasabay ako noon ng 2.0gas innova that was hauling ass. mabilis din! I was driving a sedan then hindi ko ma overtake-kan hehe.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by babkalakal View Post
    as an aside nakasabay ako noon ng 2.0gas innova that was hauling ass. mabilis din! I was driving a sedan then hindi ko ma overtake-kan hehe.
    baka UV express.
    the etiketa alone adds an additional 100 hp to the power output.
    nakaka-altapresyon silang mag-drive kung minsan.
    heh heh.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    baka UV express.
    the etiketa alone adds an additional 100 hp to the power output.
    nakaka-altapresyon silang mag-drive kung minsan.
    heh heh.
    hehe probably true..on both accounts!

9. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by thearsenal1205 View Post
    Parang sa fortuner din tinanggal na nila yung slow-selling 2.0 vvti gas engine.

They should also bring in the 2.4 2GD engine ok lang naman kahit sa J or E models. Magandang kapalit ito sa 2.0 gas variants.

The Touring Sport variant is gone as well. Kung ibabalik naman (2022-23?) Sana yung ipalit yung katulad sa Indonesia yung Venturer.
    New Venturer | PT. Toyota Astra Motor | Mobil Terbaik Keluarga Indonesia
    They'd probably drop the 2.8 across the line if they were to bring the 2.4 like india did for their BS-VI(Sorta like euro 6) refresh of the innova to give the fort breathing room which did retain the 2.8 for india.Toyota PH probably shares if not produces the 1GD engine for the Indonesian market which is used solely in the hiace with the IMV vehicles available only with the 2.4 2GD.

yes you are correct 2.7gas ang base engine. I do not think they designed the 3.5liter to be longitudinally mounted in any of toyota's vehicles so that is one good guess already why they were never fitted sa fortuner.
    The Tacoma had the camry's 2GR and the Aus hiace and china market prado has the 7GR although both cases are detuned not far from the dual vvti 1gr in the FJ

10. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    sa dami ng sasakyang ganyan,
    hindi naman siguro.

sales of gas innovas have always been in the relative minority.

but hey!
    it's a toyota!
    if banawe and everything else fails,
    there's always the casa.
    rare siguro compared sa diesel numbers pero i can still see a fair number of 2.0 badged innovas plying the streets. i do not think mahirapan ka nga sa parts. as an aside nakasabay ako noon ng 2.0gas innova that was hauling ass. mabilis din! I was driving a sedan then hindi ko ma overtake-kan hehe.
    Sabagay, body parts at chassis/suspension part same naman sa diesel. Iyong drivetrain/engine parts na lang, advantage nga kung madami pa rin sa daan.