New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 140 of 142 FirstFirst ... 4090130136137138139140141142 LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 1416
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    22
    #1391
    Someone offered me (kakilala) an Innova E AT diesel for 17,661 monthly for 5 yrs with 500K DP plus 32K for Insurance and 28.8K for Chattel. Then he is giving me 65K discount so initial cashout would be around 495K. Is this a good deal?

  2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    38,363
    #1392
    Quote Originally Posted by captjacksparrow View Post
    Someone offered me (kakilala) an Innova E AT diesel for 17,661 monthly for 5 yrs with 500K DP plus 32K for Insurance and 28.8K for Chattel. Then he is giving me 65K discount so initial cashout would be around 495K. Is this a good deal?
    i haven't gone casa-visiting for some time now.

    they are giving discounts on the innova now.
    go shopping, sir.
    compare the other casas' offerings.
    for all we know, what the someone offered you is the toyota standard schedule.

  3. Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    22
    #1393
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i haven't gone casa-visiting for some time now.

    they are giving discounts on the innova now.
    go shopping, sir.
    compare the other casas' offerings.
    for all we know, what the someone offered you is the toyota standard schedule.
    yes sir, thats what Ive been doing right now. Thanks for the advice.
    Also, do you think this current gen innova will be in for the long haul? Im just worried if new gen will come up soon.

    -sorry this will be my first time to get a car, maybe Im just paranoid

  4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    38,363
    #1394
    Quote Originally Posted by captjacksparrow View Post
    yes sir, thats what Ive been doing right now. Thanks for the advice.
    Also, do you think this current gen innova will be in for the long haul? Im just worried if new gen will come up soon.

    -sorry this will be my first time to get a car, maybe Im just paranoid
    if the new model is anywhere as good as the old, it should perform superbly as well.
    i have the old, kasi.
    i haven't gotten around to liking the new, because it got bigger! i was wishing the new would be the same size or smaller, than the old.

  5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    35,071
    #1395
    i like the new innova's acceleration

    wala sinabi ung old innova

  6. Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    6,089
    #1396
    I got to ride this body of Innova through a GRAB ride the other day.

    I like the interiors (even if its E variant)

    But i noticed Toyota has not made any fixes for the problem of exhaust smoke SMELL (from surrounding vehicles) from entering the cabin through the rear aircon This has been a problem since Gen 1 Innova.

    Read more:

    Outside smoke smell entering Innova's cabin through back aircon

  7. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    338
    #1397
    Question:
    Anong head unit ang gagana sa steering controls ng innova? Nagloloko na kasi yung stock radio e.
    Or, saan ba ako pwede magpakabit ng stock hu ng innova?
    Usually how much pala?
    Thanks in advance.

  8. Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,601
    #1398
    Any brand naman now, kaya paganahin yun steering wheel controls. Pick ur poison na lang.
    Android units sounds good. Basta minimum, 2gb ram, 32 gb rom.

    Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

  9. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    338
    #1399
    Quote Originally Posted by istan View Post
    Any brand naman now, kaya paganahin yun steering wheel controls. Pick ur poison na lang.
    Android units sounds good. Basta minimum, 2gb ram, 32 gb rom.

    Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk
    Ok. Thank you very much.

  10. Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    1
    #1400
    Quote Originally Posted by Luther_B View Post
    Anybody here having problems with their innova? Here are my problems,
    1. less than 2 months i notice part of my paint fogging. Told my dealer about and told me it was just tree sap. Ngayon na tuklap ang topcoat. Sabi nung pina check ko, natuluan daw ng acid.

    2. Dis aligned steering wheel. Pina align ko sa casa, pag ka kuha ko pag mag brake mag shake ang steering wheel. Nung binalik after 2 months warped daw ang disc rotor. Solution,- reface lang.

    3. My innova is leaning on drivers side. Findings, leaking shocks. Pagka balik ko para sa claim warranty, ung rubber spacer in between sa body ang chassis daw ang sira. Kailangan buwagin ang body sa chassis para mapagawa.

    4. Paint on my alloys rims are about to come off.

    Ung sa kapitbahay namin pala 1 month ma ang innova sa casa, may leak sa differential. Wala pa raw pesa.

    Whats wrong toyota? Hanggang Ngayon wala pang balita umg casa kung kailan ma ayos ang unit ko.
    Sir hindi ka ba nagkaproblem sa shocks? Samin nun ung right side sa likod nagleak below 10kms pa lang pero nawarranty. Ung harap may clanking noise kapag uneven surface or lubak pero walang nakitang tagas or sira sa ibang parts pero nung nagpalit ako shocks nawala tunog. Ngayon 6 months pa lang ung pinalit ko sa harap meron na naman tumutunog na same as before. Sabi sa toyorama mahina daw mga parts ng bagong innova and fortuner dahil made in thailand lalo na shocks dami daw kumukuha sa kanila.

Tags for this Thread

2016 Toyota Innova