New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 23 of 38 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by chances_are View Post
    Is that FC good practical enough? Or are there any cars that have higher FCs compared to these two? Not necessarily under the same price range.
    Suzuki Alto * 400k price range. .8L, 3 cyclinder. around 12-18km/l on city driving.

yung akin, ranging from 10-12km/l ang city driving nang alto ko.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Thank you to all who replied. Yes, I've read about alto also.

For alto owners, what is undesirable about the celerio?

3. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by chances_are View Post
    Thank you to all who replied. Yes, I've read about alto also.

For alto owners, what is undesirable about the celerio?
    Celerio is a notch higher than Alto that is for sure. The price will tell you obviously.

I tried sitting on a Celerio, medyo mahirap lang sa atrasan dahil napakaliit nang rear windshield. yung windows sa likod, ang liit din. aside from that, mas maganda ang Celerio compared sa Alto (more powerful engine, new design). Seats and legroom, parehas lang nang Alto.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ben_david19 View Post
    nagbasa ako sa thread nang Hyundai i10, and their FC are frustrating for a small car. kasi nga, hindi naman FC talaga ang minarket nang i10.

10-14km/l per liter ang city driving nang Celerio I assume.
    i own a Celerio, City driving FC is 12-14km/l; long drive (Manila to Manaoag, Pangasinan), FC improves further to 16km/l ... that's on an automatic model and usual driving habits - aircon on at all time, and accelerating whenever there's opportunity

5. Join Date
    May 2010
    mga bro celerio Owners, can celerio sit 3 adults at the rear seat?

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by jom's View Post
    If they're very good friends and aren't too chubby... yes.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    sorry double post

8. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    UP! might get a unit this weekend as a secondary car, question lang: between the manual and automatic which is better? medyo inconsistent kasi nabasa ko sa matic re: fuel consumption... nakakaparanoid na baka sa laki ng variance between one owner to the next e may something wrong mechanicallly na ang worry ko... although ok sana kung convenience lang paguusapan... thanks!

9. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    The rear seat can accommodate three slim people. Kasya nga 3 big kids and 1 adults but the ideal is 2 regular built adults and 1 child.

But the Celerio is not a family car. Get yourself an APV or an Innova if space is your concern. Kasi if you're in the driver's seat, bakit mo po-problemahin yung mga nasa likod, the rear seating should be the least of your problems unless gagawin mong taxi, hehehe..

10. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by louien View Post
    UP! might get a unit this weekend as a secondary car, question lang: between the manual and automatic which is better? medyo inconsistent kasi nabasa ko sa matic re: fuel consumption...
    *louien, if your primary concern is the FC, i'd recommend the M/T. We have the Celerio A/T and the FC is not that promising, hindi pa umaabot ng 15km/l. But I must admit, the A/T is best for my wife because of the worry-free handling.

Suzuki CELERIO [merged threads]