New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 24 of 38 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    ^ thanks! I am not much worried re: FC (after all I've been driving a 2.4l outlander for almost 2 years and a half now na 6-8 km/l fc)
    I am more worried about the inconsistency between one celerio a/t user to the next na may malaking variance sa fc and not just a +/- 1-2 km/l thing... does this inconsistency point to a possible mechanical issue? dahil from what I read ang m/t users naman medyo di na nagkakalayo ang fc...

2. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by DFender View Post
    The rear seat can accommodate three slim people. Kasya nga 3 big kids and 1 adults but the ideal is 2 regular built adults and 1 child.

But the Celerio is not a family car. Get yourself an APV or an Innova if space is your concern. Kasi if you're in the driver's seat, bakit mo po-problemahin yung mga nasa likod, the rear seating should be the least of your problems unless gagawin mong taxi, hehehe..
    thanks a lot for the info bro!

wife ko kasi yung driver at baka ako yung sa back seat (lolz) hehe ...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    decided to get a white celerio as 2nd car, manual transmission.

will get the unit this friday.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    If they're very good friends and aren't too chubby... yes.
    Nice one.

I agree with niky. The 3 adults have to be relatively slim.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by louien View Post
    ^ thanks! I am not much worried re: FC (after all I've been driving a 2.4l outlander for almost 2 years and a half now na 6-8 km/l fc)
    I am more worried about the inconsistency between one celerio a/t user to the next na may malaking variance sa fc and not just a +/- 1-2 km/l thing... does this inconsistency point to a possible mechanical issue? dahil from what I read ang m/t users naman medyo di na nagkakalayo ang fc...
    Haha... if you're coming from the Outlander ... you will definitely love the Celerio be it M/T or A/T ...

I think the big difference or inconsistency in FC between each A/T Celerio owner is the driving habit of each person and since bago pa ang celerio, most units (including ours) are still in the break-in period. Kaya not yet that reliable pa ang result ng FC. Right now, all the tires have 40psi and we are satisfied with FC improvement it is showing. Hopefully, it will improve more once we pass the 5,000 kms mark ...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    40 psi?! what was the recommendation of the dealer re: psi?

Will probably get our m/t unit this friday...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    guys, how long did it take the CASA to deliver your car?

I just got a text message from the broker/dealer saying that the unit is still unavailable.

It has been a week. And I already paid 5k as reservation.

The fee is supposed to be refundable but when push comes to shove, I will request for a refund and get this car from other dealers.

8. Join Date
    May 2010
    *bro louien anong sabi nila sa availability? magtatagal pa daw ba?

mga bros may pila po rin ba yung pagbili ng celerio?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    sabi sa teamcelerio may bagong batch daw from india...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    got our unit last wed, sabi nung sa namin no need daw for the 1k pms, 5k/ 3 months na daw agad... ganun din po advise sa inyo?

Suzuki CELERIO [merged threads]