New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 33 of 38 FirstFirst ... 23293031323334353637 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by cutanda View Post
    so far im still amaze of my new car, specially the gas consumption.
    it also takes m a couple of months to decide and compare/review all compact cars. space? its better than the others (+ its stylish design). aftersale service? i have to wait 3 yrs for that (waranty p kasi) ^^. by the way this is my second car, and i must say i got the right pick! ^^

just want to share my "bb's" pic. ^^

FRONT:

BACK:

Wow this is nice! I might consider getting oneee if only they'd give a much lower monthly fee :P

2. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Sir, foolishopher, please sign in in TCP - Team CELERIO Philippines (Suzuki Celerio) so we could help you..

3. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Hello to all Celerio owners,

Magtatanong lang po sana ako, we got a brand new Celerio last July. We're planning to take it to Baguio in December. I was just wondering kung may nakapag try na po sa inyo na i akyat ang Celerio with full seating capacity sa Baguio? We're also planning to drive through Kennon Road on our way up. Thanks mga guru!

4. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    hi sir airolynx.. no problem going up through kennon road.. a/t po yung samin.. bago pa lang si celeREYo nung dinala namin dun last May 2011.. sir register po kayo sa www. teamcelerio. com

5. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Natutuwa ako sa kotse na ito. Ang cute. Puro girlie may-ari.

Kayo magpost ulit sa tsikot.com. Nagkaroon lang kayo ng teamcelerio deadma nyo na yung dati nyo pinupuntahan.

6. Join Date
    May 2012
    ,good day mga sir my mom and I decided to have SUZUKI CELERIO and hopefully nxt two weeks lalabas na sya sa CASA..mga sir ask ko lng po PANO po BA IBEBREAK IN ANG CELERIO?kailangan ba low speed lng talaga? ska kaya po ba ng celerio tumakbo hanggang bicol in ng naka seating capacity w/ belongings? ska mga sir tipid po ba talaga sya? thanks po sa mga mag rereply sa thread ko..GOD BLESS PO..

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Break-in is usually normal driving with a max speed of 100kph and avoid driving at the same speed for long distance for the first 1000km.

Well, the Celerio can drive to Bicol with four people (including driver) and some bags. Just avoid overloading it. If you see the rear suspension sagging, it's a sign that it's overloaded.

8. Join Date
    May 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Break-in is usually normal driving with a max speed of 100kph and avoid driving at the same speed for long distance for the first 1000km.

Well, the Celerio can drive to Bicol with four people (including driver) and some bags. Just avoid overloading it. If you see the rear suspension sagging, it's a sign that it's overloaded.
    sir pano nman po during traffic eh naka idle lng ung engine?ska sir kailangan po ba talagang ibyahe ng medyo mahaba sya sa umpisa? ung khit dalawang beses highway run po? kc po sir ang totoo we are going to buy that car para po school service ko eh 6 days a week po pasok ko tapos whole day kaya wla na pong time na ibyahe sya ng ibyahe ng long run,puro city driving lng po sya..magiging ok po kaya yung pag ka break in nya pag ganon?? thanks po sa info..

9. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Saw a LIMITED EDITION Celerio at Mega last Sat, query lang, what's special s ver na to? Its in pink nga pla.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Worth it ba ang celerio premuim ang ganda ng tindig nakita ko sa show room sa manila bay...+ 100k plus ata sa stock price.

Suzuki CELERIO [merged threads]