New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 38 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    right now we own two suzukis

so far the dealership as for my experience are better than honda ayala and toyota.

pero am not a casa fan. Even under warranty hindi ko na kina "Casa" mga sasakyan. except the APV dahil kasama sa binyaran PMS. Sa pasong tamo ako kumuha ok naman dahil kita ko ang trabaho nila, ako nagsusupervise hehehehehe

Yes you can get away with CASA kahiot bago sasakyan mo, sa experience ko din kasi sa Suzuki madali magclaim sa warranty hindi matanong.

As for celerio. It looks good, woudnt mind owning one, lalo na tumataas ulit ang presyo ng gas
    Last edited by MAXBUWAYA; June 30th, 2009 at 01:37 PM. Reason: bad grammar

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    BTW
    matagal nga lang ang pyesa. Suzuki phils seems dont bother putting up stocks for spareparts. Mukhang kotse lang pinupuhunan

kaya kung balak mo paabutin ang suzuki mo for more than 5 years baka ikaiinis mo ang pagbili ng pyesa sa delaership

(Water pump replacement for Jimny M13A and rubber seals for ATF Pan)

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by cktlcmd View Post
    Are you referring to us? Just because we have one or three post, it does not mean were are spamming the site. For myself, I am seriously thinking of buying one, and knowing which Suzuki Location you are complaning is important, as I don't want to experience the same treatment you got, specially for a first time car owner/buyer such as myself. The only reason I joined a site for cars is to know what to expect. So far...in 2 days of reading...you're the first that complained about service.
    Well sir you should browse along the site and look for other complaints as well.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    I can only answer for myself...I'm not.
    Ah, OK.

Are you referring to us? Just because we have one or three post, it does not mean were are spamming the site. For myself, I am seriously thinking of buying one, and knowing which Suzuki Location you are complaning is important, as I don't want to experience the same treatment you got, specially for a first time car owner/buyer such as myself. The only reason I joined a site for cars is to know what to expect. So far...in 2 days of reading...you're the first that complained about service.
    Ah, OK

5. Join Date
    May 2009
    you guys are OT.. go back to the thread topic

6. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dumbdreams View Post
    guys,
    how's the fuel consumption?
    the wifey wants one!
    judge mukhang bibili ka nga ah! bigay mo na uno mo pag kumuha ka nito
    parang pina-bilog na alto bro

7. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    And it was only two days? Have you read about Rapide's "wonderful" service record as well?
    Sorry no... have not seen any yet.

Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Well sir you should browse along the site and look for other complaints as well.
    Yes sir...and what do you think I have been doing lurking here in the site sir?

8. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    ok. can we hear from celerio owners now before this thread goes OT!
    any inputs shared greatly appreciated..

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    FC anyone? really interested buyer here
    i am not from suzuki, just a ZUK fan since i own one pero grey market.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002

MAdami kasi na mukhang nagpapangap just to promote suzuki.
    Which for
    is not good. Kaya lately nawalan din ako gana magcontribute dito dahil mukhnag peke nga yung ibang intresado

Page 4 of 38 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Suzuki CELERIO [merged threads]