New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by kevin3000 View Post
    what dealer was that? hope they've changed there way of treating their costumer's
    That's for me to know and Suzuki to clean up its act.
    Last edited by ghosthunter; June 28th, 2009 at 12:42 AM.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    My dad has an Alto and no complains yet about bad services. And I know he complains a lot when it comes to bad service. Maybe not all of them is bad...

Although it would seem that when you go to suzuki dealers, you won't find any services or SA person "visiblility" with customers. Most that you see are sales people unlike when you go to the big three companies, services people are the first one you'd like to see.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    I would like to know too. You can PM me the details if you don't want it posted. But I don't see the problem of not posting the name it if its true.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    sir,
    it would be really helpful for you to tell us which particular dealer you've dealt with so we can stay away from them. if you can also pm me details. TIA!!
    seriously considering getting one.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Are you guys from Suzuki?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by dumbdreams View Post
    sir,
    it would be really helpful for you to tell us which particular dealer you've dealt with so we can stay away from them.
    On the contrary, it would be helpful for me and the rest of you for Suzuki Motors to learn this as a lesson to clean up their service people as a whole.

Where other brands like Honda, Nissan, etc would give a call or txt to follow up on customer satisfaction on the services rendered, Suzuki hasn't even bothered to give me a call to follow up on the repairs nor apologize for the problems found after the repairs were supposed to be done properly.

This is not just a problem with the service adviser. It is also a problem with the people working in the repair shop itself as well with quality control personnel who supposed to check if the job was done properly before it is released to the customer. In short, it's a problem with the whole system.
    Last edited by ghosthunter; June 29th, 2009 at 01:14 PM.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by H1Tman View Post
    good point... with only 1 to 3 posts...

8. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    good point... with only 1 to 3 posts...
    Are you referring to us? Just because we have one or three post, it does not mean were are spamming the site. For myself, I am seriously thinking of buying one, and knowing which Suzuki Location you are complaning is important, as I don't want to experience the same treatment you got, specially for a first time car owner/buyer such as myself. The only reason I joined a site for cars is to know what to expect. So far...in 2 days of reading...you're the first that complained about service.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by H1Tman View Post
    I can only answer for myself...I'm not.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by cktlcmd View Post
    The only reason I joined a site for cars is to know what to expect. So far...in 2 days of reading...you're the first that complained about service.
    And it was only two days? Have you read about Rapide's "wonderful" service record as well?

Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Suzuki CELERIO [merged threads]