New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    i doubt kung safe ka sa ganito kalaking sasakyan maski punuin pa nila ng airbags to...
    ang ayoko lang dito:

manual ang windows sa likod pati yung side mirrors...

*burai diko napansin kung mas maluwag sa likod ang i10 or celerio...

para sakin mas maganda padin ang swift siempre obyus ba? hehehehe..

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    I actually saw one in the EDSA Balintawak Suzuki dealership. Maganda ito. Halos kasinlaki ng Alto pero mas sporty ang looks in & out at lamang ng 200cc ang engine displacement. Siyempre, mas mahal. Anyway, ang main concern ko about Suzuki cars are the aftersale parts and services. Very scarce kasi ang availability ng Suzuki parts (except sa kasa) compared to Toyota and the other Japaneses brands (loyal kasi tayo sa Japs ).

Overall, I would say it's a cool ride.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Appreciate to hear from actual Celerio owners. How is the car in the real world - FC, comfort, fun to drive, aircon, acceleration, braking, etc.

I haven't seen one in the road kasi.

Any owners of the Celerio and Alto as well... how do they compare?

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    guys,
    how's the fuel consumption?
    the wifey wants one!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    If I were you, I would be careful of Suzuki's legendary bad service and after-sales support.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    If I were you, I would be careful of Suzuki's legendary bad service and after-sales support.
    Is this for all dealers nationwide?

Personally I would like to judge the merits of the Celerio as a vehicle not Suzuki as a company.

Walkaround impression of the vehicle seems to be on the positive side.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbo View Post
    Is this for all dealers nationwide?
    I don't know nationwide but the dealerships in Metro Manila are consistently bad. So who trains the people at the dealerships outside Manila?

Personally I would like to judge the merits of the Celerio as a vehicle not Suzuki as a company.

Walkaround impression of the vehicle seems to be on the positive side.
    Whatever you would say about the car, you cannot avoid dealing with the dealer at one time or another, especially during the warranty period. That should also be a factor when buying a particular car.

Can you imagine having to deal with crappy service for the two years of warranty of your vehicle? No matter how good a car is, if it's badly maintained, it will have it's effects.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    hi gh, have you visited all the casa or showroom's of suzuki?
    suzuki auto caloocan sponsored us at hsn and i never heard any news about suzuki's bad service unlike some big companies out there :D

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by kevin3000 View Post
    hi gh, have you visited all the casa or showroom's of suzuki? suzuki auto caloocan sponsored us at hsn and i never heard any news about suzuki's bad service unlike some big companies out there :D
    So you're asking me if there are ten suzuki dealers in MM, that I should be a sucker and a victim ten times over to get a comprehensive review of the suzuki dealers in manila. It is like asking me to visit all the Rapide service centers to see if they will all screw me in the ass as they try to repair my car.

No thanks. The experiences I already got are enough.

BTW, the worst were:
    - using masking tape to hold a pair of corner lights instead of screwing them in. (where else would you find a car repair shop who would use TAPE to hold light assemblies as SOP?)
    - using masking tape to insulate the electrical wiring leads to the bulbs to the corner lights.
    - improperly wired signal light bulbs (they mixed up the ground and two other wires causing improper operation).

That doesn't include the time when they took over 30 minutes to find and bring the car to the "releasing" area. Excuse given was they were cleaning the car. Yet when it came out, it was covered under a thick coat of dust with the front & rear windshield wiped clear.

That doesn't include the lost "minor" items including electric relay cover and battery clamp cover.

Worst of all, the service adviser gave me a "so-what?" type of response when I reported the problems I found a few days later. I guess their "reputation" for bad work isn't so new nor surprising.
    Last edited by ghosthunter; June 28th, 2009 at 12:34 AM.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    what dealer was that? hope they've changed there way of treating their costumer's

Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Suzuki CELERIO [merged threads]