New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 18 of 72 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    I had one before but it got costly after 8 years I had to dispose it. But it never stopped me from admiring the little brute each time I see one on the road. Makes me want to own one again.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
    Curious bakit naging costly? Sirain na? Daming palitin? Mahal piyesa? Malakas sa gas?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by remzam View Post
    Curious bakit naging costly? Sirain na? Daming palitin? Mahal piyesa? Malakas sa gas?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
    Piyesa bro. Started with the aircon system. Naka dalwang palit ako ng compressor. Then the death wiggle that the jimny is (in)famous for. But other than that, the jimny is very reliable. Naligaw ako sa buendia/mayapis area nun kasagsagan ng habagat at lagpas gulong na ang tubig. Managed to ford the flood for about 5 minutes and reached osmena highway safely. Small water seepage at the bottom of the door prolly due to worn out strips but didnt even reach the carpet. It helped na puno kami so may traction ang gulong. 4x4 saved the day. It was bitter-sweet when i parted with the little toy but happy to know that the new owner modded it into an offroad monster.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    I had one before but it got costly after 8 years I had to dispose it. But it never stopped me from admiring the little brute each time I see one on the road. Makes me want to own one again.

Malakas ba sir sa Gas ang Jimny?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by timming_gear View Post
    Malakas ba sir sa Gas ang Jimny?

Sakto lang bro for a 4x4. 8 to 9 kpl sa city driving.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Sakto lang bro for a 4x4. 8 to 9 kpl sa city driving.

Pwede na. Next-Gen Suzuki Jimny Siguro sa High tech ng technology ngayon na correct naman na ng suzuki ngayon yung mga naging issue nung previous jimny. Noon. . .

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by timming_gear View Post
    Pwede na. Next-Gen Suzuki Jimny Siguro sa High tech ng technology ngayon na correct naman na ng suzuki ngayon yung mga naging issue nung previous jimny. Noon. . .

Im counting on that. Antay antay muna ng review sa pinas from new owners sa latest model bago mag decide kung bibilo o hindi.

7. Join Date
    May 2018
    Bro, could you elaborate on the "death wobble" thing?

I checked a few sites online, parang nanginginig ata yung steering wheel above 70kph?
    Dangerous ba na may possibility of losing control of the vehicle at high speeds?

===
    Pero kung "outrageous" nga yung selling price, I'll pass din.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Yes, the wobble on the steering wheel when reaching 70 or 80 kph. Funny thing nawawala when you are passed that speed say 90 or 100, pero bumabalik when you reduce speed. I think the front wheels are not acting much, but you can feel it on the steering and a bit scarry. Naayos ko naman after new tires, balancing & alignment and replacement of the rod ends. Pero ung iba hindi daw nawala.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Engine block din pala kailangan palitan on the 7th year kasi nag rattle na ung engine.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    I miss my toy. All stock.