New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    i can't seem to download the video.
    but i guess, the rack has to be centered first, before the alignment is performed.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    I still have my problem. Although lessened na. Changed all bushings and suspension related parts but still, nandyan pa rin. Ano kaya next ipatingin?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by box_type View Post
    if you notice in the video magkaiba talaga turning degrees ng right and left wheels, so I guess hanggang dun na lang talaga turning point ng wheels mo? watch mo raw yung next video nya gagawa sya ng custom kits para mas sharper daw yun turns...
    Hindi sir, before rack change, okay yong right turn, means mas less na turn niya ngayon as before. Anyway checheck ko muna, sana may ibang cause, like may bracket or something labg na mali nailagay kaya may tumatama. If wala, check ko yong rack limiter na nasa video, baka meron nga nakalagay sakin. thanks sir.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by suysuy View Post
    I still have my problem. Although lessened na. Changed all bushings and suspension related parts but still, nandyan pa rin. Ano kaya next ipatingin?

Are you the first owner of the car?

I was thinking baka may previous accident damage. Kapag hindi na pantay ang chassis ganyan ang usual symptoms kahit anung palit at adjust sa suspension ayaw talaga tumino.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Yup first owner. Never been into an accident. Naging ganito na siya nung nagpalit ako ng lower arm bushings left and right. Hmmmm

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Yup first owner. Never been into an accident. Naging ganito na siya nung nagpalit ako ng lower arm bushings left and right. Hmmmm

is it possible that, when they replaced the bushings, they failed to center the rack before aligning the wheels?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002

OEM bushings? Replacing the whole arm might be the trick.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i can't seem to download the video.
    but i guess, the rack has to be centered first, before the alignment is performed.
    rack doesn't need centering. its pre aligned for the steeeing shaft.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by benchph1 View Post
    OEM bushings? Replacing the whole arm might be the trick.

Genuine kia bushings. The whole arm costs an arm and leg. Baka ndi maayos sayang lang pera. There might be something that is causing this. Disc brakes and calipers were already checked. So hindi siya issue sa brakes.

There is something loose when you apply the brakes, it changes the steering angle or the suspension shifts. But im already running out of ideas kung alin sa ilalim ang need pang tingnan

10. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Genuine kia bushings. The whole arm costs an arm and leg. Baka ndi maayos sayang lang pera. There might be something that is causing this. Disc brakes and calipers were already checked. So hindi siya issue sa brakes.

There is something loose when you apply the brakes, it changes the steering angle or the suspension shifts. But im already running out of ideas kung alin sa ilalim ang need pang tingnan

Mukhang may mali sa pagkabit ng rack and pinion mo. Hindi nga centered yan kaya bitin sa kabilang side ang turn.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Ry_Tower; January 10th, 2019 at 04:57 PM.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast