New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 84
  1. Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    13,114
    #61
    Quote Originally Posted by stagea View Post
    I buy them online. Around $40 for a front or rear set.
    ui mas mura siguro sa lowly vios master ano?

  2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    6,105
    #62
    You can also try Bosch quietcast premium brakepads, also ceramic. Nagpabili ako sa kumare ko sa US kasi magbabakasyon sya dito. I don't know yet how it'll perform but I expect increased stopping power and lesser brake dust. I'll see by the end of the month.

  3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    12,726
    #63
    another recommendable set of japanese made brake pads, aside from the blue green hued project mu ones are dixcel pads. they're in the same price range and performance is as good as the oem set


  4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    6,105
    #64
    Aside from Warren, where can I buy (shop names pls) Bosch brakepads? Yung pinabili ko kay kumare may dumekwat ng front set. Natira sa akin pang rear. I don't think it's a good idea to mix different types of friction materials (i.e. ceramic and non-ceramic). Di pa naman umiingay yung wear indicator ng stock but I just want to be ready. Goldrich quoted me 8.5K (F) and 9.5K (R) for brakepad. Medyo shocking. I can only imagine how much brakepads are for late model MB and BMW. LOL

  5. Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    194
    #65
    Bendix Heavy Duty or 4WD is better for ford ranger 2017?

    Sent from my SM-N920S using Tsikot Forums mobile app

  6. Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    343
    #66
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    another recommendable set of japanese made brake pads, aside from the blue green hued project mu ones are dixcel pads. they're in the same price range and performance is as good as the oem set

    Akebono brand is a Japanese made original equipment manufacturer that supplies major car manufacturers like Toyota/Lexus, Honda/Acura, Nissan/Infiniti, Isuzu, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Subaru, Suzuki, Daihatsu and etc...
    and is also the supplier in North America for GM, Ford and Chrysler, as for Europe they are supplying to Fiat, Porsche and Mercedes Benz.

    Akebono is the supplier to the Mclaren F1 racing car and all of the UK luxury car Mclaren models. In Japan Akebono also supplies brakes to bullet trains and traditional trains, as well as industrial equipments and industrial power equipment such as the windmill.

    They already started selling oem pads, try to ask the shops about the royal dark blue packaging.

  7. Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    474
    #67
    Quote Originally Posted by JapanABC View Post
    Akebono brand is a Japanese made original equipment manufacturer that supplies major car manufacturers like Toyota/Lexus, Honda/Acura, Nissan/Infiniti, Isuzu, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Subaru, Suzuki, Daihatsu and etc...
    and is also the supplier in North America for GM, Ford and Chrysler, as for Europe they are supplying to Fiat, Porsche and Mercedes Benz.

    Akebono is the supplier to the Mclaren F1 racing car and all of the UK luxury car Mclaren models. In Japan Akebono also supplies brakes to bullet trains and traditional trains, as well as industrial equipments and industrial power equipment such as the windmill.

    They already started selling oem pads, try to ask the shops about the royal dark blue packaging.
    Hi Sir.
    Do you recommend Akebono for Isuzu Mux here in the Philippines?

  8. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    1
    #68
    mga boss, ask ko lang kung anong type ng bendix maganda para sa toyota revo 2004?

  9. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,080
    #69
    Quote Originally Posted by LoydXtian View Post
    mga boss, ask ko lang kung anong type ng bendix maganda para sa toyota revo 2004?
    Ginamit ko yung bendix ct general. Parang oem din tinagal sa innova ko.

    Sent from my vivo 1606 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

  10. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    511
    #70
    Just received the Bendix brake pads I ordered via Lazada. It's for our Mirage.

    We'll have the pads installed at a Shell service center. I'll post photos soon.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
Ok ba bendix brakes