New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 29 of 151 FirstFirst ... 192526272829303132333979129 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 290 of 1510
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    240
    #281
    where can i buy a bridgestone A/T tires na cheap and magkano kaya aabutin?

  2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,601
    #282
    Redorange, I'm thinking of getting it at Tire Rack since they can have the tires shipped to an installer nearby. I was considering that too but I was wondering why the Ecsta is cheaper if it has more aggressive treads.

  3. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    3,358
    #283
    guys any ideas how much ang 285/60/18 or 275/60/18?

    what brand kaya maganda and no that expensive ..

  4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    6
    #284
    Quote Originally Posted by Type 100 View Post
    Roi606:
    Bought my rubber at Wheelhaus Marketing along Evangelista St., Makati. It's a couple intersections from Freddies/Princess.
    thanks!

  5. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    6
    #285
    Quote Originally Posted by Type 100 View Post
    Roi606:
    Bought my rubber at Wheelhaus Marketing along Evangelista St., Makati. It's a couple intersections from Freddies/Princess.
    thanks!

  6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    82
    #286
    Peeps,

    What are my tire options for a Ford Focus hatch. I'm upgrading my rims to 17" or 18" - i would appreciate your feedback on what brand and specs that would not affect my handling. Currently Im using 205/55/16 GoodYear NCT (yata).

    Thanks.

  7. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    3,358
    #287
    Quote Originally Posted by Isko143 View Post
    Peeps,

    What are my tire options for a Ford Focus hatch. I'm upgrading my rims to 17" or 18" - i would appreciate your feedback on what brand and specs that would not affect my handling. Currently Im using 205/55/16 GoodYear NCT (yata).

    Thanks.
    sir 225/45/18 po siguro then goodyear eagle f1 .. IMO

  8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    82
    #288
    quilicot - thanks for the reply. Di ba matagatag na pag 18?
    Mahal ng GY Eagle P8,500*

  9. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    3,358
    #289
    Quote Originally Posted by Isko143 View Post
    quilicot - thanks for the reply. Di ba matagatag na pag 18?
    Mahal ng GY Eagle P8,500*
    matagtag napo pag .. kahit 17 matagtag na ..

  10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    22,710
    #290
    The Focus actually rides well on 17" wheels... maganda yung suspension niya. 18s would definitely be stiff.

    And good tires in those sizes are really expensive. You can go cheap and get regular NCT5s on 17's, but on 18's, you're probably out of luck.

    Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

The Best Brand of Tires