New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 53 of 164 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103153 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by locoroco777 View Post
    WOW!! 559nm! parang V8 na na diesel sir dadz hehe...

so bale it was achieved using yung the chip and boost controller? or chip alone? or may boost controller na yung chip parang all in one? hehe sensya na sir...medyo di parin ako familiar...
    Sir the boost controller is only use to regulate the boost with out it mag over boost ang turbo about 35 psi which is not safe for our stock turbo.

The reading and performance is all from the chip the boost controller does not put any additional hp or torque. Pang sakal lang siya nag boost.

The chip is a true performance chip it needs to be tap sa TPS wire and RPm wire nag ECU also the MAP sensor wire will be cut and connected to the chip. It is done that way to get the maximum performance. All plug and play chip is an analog design this chip need to be tuned according to the throttle position in every RPM.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    ahhh, so parang it controls every aspects para mag coordinate lahat to be put in a state of full potential... I hope I got it right...hehe

with regards naman dun sa boost controller, hehe yun pala yung function nun...kala ko something na nakakapag increase ng boost, its meant to limit pa pala hehe

matanong ko na din sir, for the benefit din nung mga gustong magpakabit para macompare nila..

ano naman ibig sabihin nung analog design for the plug and play sir?

saka ano yung TPs wire?
    Last edited by locoroco777; January 22nd, 2011 at 09:49 AM.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Analog design Na plug and play are type of racing chip daw - as you know i already installed this chips to my truck and use it. Ito yung mga types na me tuning daw na d folder file and also it show some graph na nag tataas nag commonrail din. But if you will check in side i only have some diodes and others but not really a micro chip to save a access the setting you want.

TPS - Throttle Position System

Our truck have a safe mode when it comes to boost. With out altering the system it will not boost above 15 psi. That is the safe mode no other chip in the Philippines can prove na their boost goes above 15.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Very impressive dyno result you have there, sir Dadz. Hoping that my truck will have similar result when it undergoes dyno graphing.

Latest mod that I made are DIY Boost Gauge housing and a base for the Smart Gauge:

Sanding the epoxy resin pieces

Applied primer

Finished with urethane paint

Applied double sided tape

Removed some panels to allow for a clean wiring installation

5. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Installation completed

Smart gauge

Boost gauge

6. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Very nice workmanship sir galing mo talaga......................wish i have housing like that.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by dadz View Post
    Very nice workmanship sir galing mo talaga......................wish i have housing like that.

I can easily replicate it using fiberglass resin sir. But yours nga pala is right hand drive hehe. If you're really interested in having a gauge housing like this then I have to make a new one for the right side.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...s/_DSC1046.jpg
    sir GO1 di ka nahihirapan magdrive sa truck mo ang daming gadget sa harapan hehehe joke lang ang galing talaga wala na sigurong impassable sa truck mo
    Last edited by tc327; January 23rd, 2011 at 12:20 PM.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by tc327 View Post
    http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...s/_DSC1046.jpg
    sir GO1 di ka nahihirapan magdrive sa truck mo ang daming gadget sa harapan hehehe joke lang ang galing talaga wala na sigurong impassable sa truck mo

Hehe...hindi naman sir. Galing ako ng Manila kanina. Meron sumabay na Montero Sport na GLS SE sa Mac Arthur Highway. Taka siguro yung owner/driver kung bakit mas mabilis yung Strada ko hehe. Sa Marcos Highway puntang Baguio yung dating third gear lang ngayon 4th gear na.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by G01 View Post
    Sa Marcos Highway puntang Baguio yung dating third gear lang ngayon 4th gear na.
    500+nm torque ba naman. Kung may 5th gear pa yan, siguradong sisiw pa rin. Idol talaga si sir G01 pagdating sa strada mods.

TSCP Strada Mods [continued 2]