New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 66 of 85 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    The Remake mod for STALKER: Call of Pripyat was a bit too crash-happy for me. So, I reinstalled the game and reverted to the Complete Mod. That was the mod I finished my first playthrough with.

The game has no provisions for captives or releasing them. So, wounded stalkers get executed. The two Loners in green took down 4 Bandits, killing one and wounding 3. Soon, it was 4 dead Bandits.

I also have to be careful with enemy stalkers I wounded. Sometimes, they pretend to be wounded. If I got too close, they'd suddenly grab my gun and use it on me.

Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; October 10th, 2019 at 07:39 PM.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Blizzard's Hong Kong Screw-Up Is Officially an International Incident - VICE

Blizzard kowtowing to our future overlords. The world is now seeing the ramifications of investing and becoming dependent on China.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Lalabas na yung PS5 next year.. is it time to buy the PS4 on a cheap price?

Sent from my ASUS_Z011D using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    May 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by myas110 View Post

Well, if you plan on buying a Playstation 5 at launch, Then my answer would be no.

PS5 has a backward compatibility with PS4. You can just save up on a PS5 instead on buying a cheap PS4.

But if youre holding off on buying a PS5 at launch, then yes. Buy the cheap PS4. I'm holding off myself. I never bought a system at launch

5. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by myas110 View Post

Yes if you have titles that want to play NOW.
    Usually 10 yr development cycle ang ps so it would be another 5 yrs before you see no new titles being offered on ps4.

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    do you have an existing gaming PC?

if no...then get the ps4 now. you will be missing out on great play time and titles while you wait for xmas 2020 and the PS5.

if you already have a gaming PC, and there is no exclusive ps4 title (god of war, last of us, etc) that you need to play, then you can afford to wait for the ps5.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    just found out my ps4 controllers are busted in one form or another. hassle. time to buy a new controller and need to renew my PSN subscription.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    It's been a while since I played Call of Pripyat. But, it still feels fresh even with the crap graphics. It's the easiest and has the smallest game world of all the STALKER games. Yet, it's still fun.

The real Skadovsk.....

Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; October 12th, 2019 at 12:14 PM.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    The STALKER games are still my go-to games when I crave night-time action. They still have the darkest nights and it's 2019.

Shadow of Chernobyl:

10. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Finished puzzle quest for the switch on 1 character.....

Now restarting Witcher 3 on the Switch.....i need my reading glasses. But this is gonna be a lot of fun.....

Videogames anyone?