New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 29 of 85 FirstFirst ... 192526272829303132333979 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gamers arise....

http://www.autoindustriya.com/auto-i...er-driver.html

It's proven that video games can improve hand and eye coordination.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Gamers arise....

http://www.autoindustriya.com/auto-i...er-driver.html

It's proven that video games can improve hand and eye coordination.
    Hehe ... taas ang kamay para sa addict sa Need for Speed at Gran Turismo Videogames anyone? Videogames anyone? Videogames anyone? Videogames anyone? Videogames anyone? Videogames anyone? Videogames anyone?

Sent from my Asus ZenFone 2 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I still enjoy roaming the world of GTA 5.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Anyone here knows where to buy legit ps1 games?

I have a working ps1 fat at home and I want to use it this term break namin (release some stress) and bring back the feel of console gaming. Problem ko lang is konti lang orig games ko. Modified naman unit ko but nothing beats original copies.

Tried olx and fb groups to no luck (puro Final Fantasy, Chrono cross and jap ver of games nakikita ko eh di ko naman hilig yan) Hirap talaga maghanap ng games sa old consoles (even accessories) halos wala ako makita na dual shock controller for ps1 (not the dual shock 2)

Games ko for ps1 so far:
    Tetris
    Syphon Filter 1
    Gran Turismo 1
    Sega (ata) greatest hits

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Kapitan Sibuyas View Post
    Anyone here knows where to buy legit ps1 games?

I have a working ps1 fat at home and I want to use it this term break namin (release some stress) and bring back the feel of console gaming. Problem ko lang is konti lang orig games ko. Modified naman unit ko but nothing beats original copies.

Tried olx and fb groups to no luck (puro Final Fantasy, Chrono cross and jap ver of games nakikita ko eh di ko naman hilig yan) Hirap talaga maghanap ng games sa old consoles (even accessories) halos wala ako makita na dual shock controller for ps1 (not the dual shock 2)

Games ko for ps1 so far:
    Tetris
    Syphon Filter 1
    Gran Turismo 1
    Sega (ata) greatest hits

I only have a few legit games myself. Mostly bought from Japan when I was still fortunate enough to be sent on business trips. The best that you can probably do now is download ISOs (cd images) and burn it to cd.

I have about 1 bayong full of fake (from Astrovision, Circuit City, etc.) PS1 CDs. My console probably still works but the problem is the clip of the CD holder already broke and I have no idea where to have it replaced.

Tapatalked

6. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by WallyWest View Post
    I only have a few legit games myself. Mostly bought from Japan when I was still fortunate enough to be sent on business trips. The best that you can probably do now is download ISOs (cd images) and burn it to cd.

I have about 1 bayong full of fake (from Astrovision, Circuit City, etc.) PS1 CDs. My console probably still works but the problem is the clip of the CD holder already broke and I have no idea where to have it replaced.

Tapatalked
    Thanks, tested the ps1 ulit kanina and medyo choosy sa pagplay ng pirated games pero no problem naman sa original games. I guess need ko na magburn ng games habang wala pa ako nakikita na original games.

On the other hand, I found my old ps3 fat. Turned it on after so many years after doing some exterior cleaning and viola! YLOD
    Sa tagal na nakatambak lang baka sira na rin lens nito...wala rin display pero normal naman yun for ylod problem. If ever na sira na hdd, meron naman ako compatible hdd from an extra netbook here sa bahay. Mga magkano kay aabutin nito? ( di kaya ng college student baon savings ko ang new unit Videogames anyone?

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Relaxing at home. Playing an old favorite on the laptop.

Crysis Warhead

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Trying out the Doom 2016 demo. Runs okay on my now-old FX-8350 and 4 GB GTX 770. Heck. At 1366x768, it should run fine on my laptop with its i5 3230m and 2 GB GTX 660m.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Any recommendations for couch coop I can play with my son on PS4? Seems like couch coop shooters are almost dead these days. 😢

10. Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagg View Post
    Any recommendations for couch coop I can play with my son on PS4? Seems like couch coop shooters are almost dead these days. Videogames anyone?
    COD BO3. Tho the split screen borders on the left and right side have gaps and aren't exactly "full screen"
    Pvz is a fun split screen game.

Videogames anyone?