New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 815 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2007

Mahina ang Windows Phone. 1.7% Market Share.

Konti kasi Apps nya.

Almost 18 months after launch Weakling pa rin. The Market has spoken.
    Last edited by hein; May 10th, 2012 at 08:28 PM.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by miLes View Post
    yes because unlike most people i want something that is productive and something that does not limit my use of the device. heck my 4yr old nokia can beat the iphone to dust in functionality

i dont expect everybody to be a techie person, if so then the transformer prime will be the top selling tablet in the market now. ang masa mahilig sa uso, i doubt they use the device at even 30% of the device's capability, tawag, text, fb, angry birds...yan lang use nila sa iphone
    in the philippines yes, karamihan ng naka iphone social climbers lang but on other countries where all of it's functions can be used to 100% that's a different story. here in the states where i live i haven't seen anyone who doesn't own an iphone, why? because almost everything can be done to the iphone and has lots of apps and supports for it unlike other smartphones. so i guess unlike most people you're better than them because you didn't buy an iphone, and i guess you're alot smarter than the hundreds of people who writes reviews about smartphones and does that for a living. i guess you know what you're talking about more than those guys. there are lots of great smartphones available now but the iphone is still the best overall smartphone and we can argue all day and go nowhere with our argument but the reviews and sales figure of the iphone proves otherwise.

just because you don't like one thing doesn't mean it isn't the best, the best doesn't always work for everyone.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Mobile Tracker - the UK's most popular mobile phones this week - uSwitch.com

By Simon D Thomas on 03rd May, 2012

The Samsung Galaxy SII has been knocked from the top of uSwitch's Mobile Tracker for the first time in a year.

As you'd expect it was the Apple iPhone 4S which knocked Samsung's smartphone from the top of the charts. uSwitch's Mobile Tracker uses sales data and search data from a whole host of comparison sites.

Samsung won't be too disappointed with losing top spot because their Samsung Galaxy SIII is due to be unveiled this evening in London. The hype surrounding the smartphone has been massive and we wouldn't be surprised to see it claim back top-spot in no time at all.

Also softing the blow is how well the Samsung Galaxy Note is performing , which is sitting in third place in uSwitch's chart. That's impressive performance for such a large device which will automatically put a lot of consumers off buying it.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by hein View Post

Mahina ang Windows Phone. 1.7% Market Share.

Konti kasi Apps nya.

Almost 18 months after launch Weakling pa rin. The Market has spoken.
    symbian nga eh biggest app resource in the market before the androids, and look at where it is now.

the reason why Microsoft is not paying attention in the mobile OS wars is bec. they will implement a unified OS for both notebook and mobile phone with the upcoming Windows 8.

eto rin ang gagawin ni Apple, they're going to merge IOS and Mac OSX. with the advent of dual cores cpus and gpus, hindi na kelangan ng seperate OS pa for each devices.

there will be one OS for mobile phone, tablet and notebook and PC. and you guessed, it will still be Microsoft vs. Apple.

Google? ano meron Android na pang laptop na OS. Android is just a marketing ploy to market google services likes ads where Google rakes it money. why do you think they're just giving it for free, bec. Android is not a priority. panggulo lang nila yan, and that's why up to now even sa dual core cpu's hindi pa din responsive ang Touch interface nila kasi nga di naman talaga seryoso.

kawawa lang bumibili ng mga android phones, na yan walang ka-value-value pag resale. unlike iphones, and ipad. would you believe I bought a used Ipad1 in july 2nd hand sa sulit for 12K, then I resold it this Feb at 14K sa sulit ng din. sa apple kumikita pa ako. kakabile ko lang ng 2nd hand Ipad2 eh at 13k lol temporary lang kase bibile ako ng bnew new Ipad
    pag punta ko sa Singapore next month

---------

and also main reason why Android seems to be hot now bec. hindi nila makaka-fford magka-Iphone. Iphone 4s is almost 40k , while androids dami dyan parang bangketa sa tabi-tabi ang bentahan

5. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by foresterx View Post
    in the philippines yes, karamihan ng naka iphone social climbers lang but on other countries where all of it's functions can be used to 100% that's a different story. here in the states where i live i haven't seen anyone who doesn't own an iphone, why? because almost everything can be done to the iphone and has lots of apps and supports for it unlike other smartphones. so i guess unlike most people you're better than them because you didn't buy an iphone, and i guess you're alot smarter than the hundreds of people who writes reviews about smartphones and does that for a living. i guess you know what you're talking about more than those guys. there are lots of great smartphones available now but the iphone is still the best overall smartphone and we can argue all day and go nowhere with our argument but the reviews and sales figure of the iphone proves otherwise.

just because you don't like one thing doesn't mean it isn't the best, the best doesn't always work for everyone.
    hehe hindi niya alam ang power ng iphone lol. sa icloud services lang, tiba-tiba na ako sa iphone ko eh. imagine one file/data/app for all, my iphone and my ipad. pag nagkaron pa ako ng ipod touch and mba, ganun din isang backup na lng

sarap sarap ng apple eh. kawawa naman nabenta nya yun iphone nya eh halos pag may nagbenta nyan halos magkandarapa yun mga used buyers para magka-iphone lang

pano pa kaya pag nalaman nya ang iphoneography. the Iphone camera may replace all digital point and shoots, bec. sa Apple kase talagang maganda ang camera na kinakabit nila, add to that instant photo organization/upload kaagad, sa digicam wala yan

now i'm beginning to read articles about video journalists using the new Ipad as a videocam. tingin ko pati DSLR, ireplace ng Apple sa future eh

6. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    i'm actually considering the galaxy sIII as a second phone since i'm planning to have a second phone for work. hirap bigay sa mga customers and suppliers ang personal cellphone number ko. anyway i hope it gets good feedbacks if not i'll just get a blackberry.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2007

8. Join Date
    May 2010
    sakto tong thread na to. im planning to buy between the iphone and the SIII. but rumors has it na may iphone5 na.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    looks like a lot of people are still drinking the apple koolaid.

seriously, though. the like and dislike comments in this thread just shows there is no "best" cellphone. its all just a matter of personal preference.
    Last edited by roninblade; May 10th, 2012 at 11:19 PM.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Let's see, quad-core, expandable memory to 32GB, HD 4.8inch touch screen...

Samsung Galaxy S3 Vs HTC One X Vs Apple iPhone 4S: comparison review | Northern Voices Online: NVO News Blog

Following is a short comparison review of three great smartphones including Samsung Galaxy S3 Vs HTC One X Vs Apple iPhone 4S

Samsung has just uncovered its third generation Galaxy S3. The new version of Galaxy S3 is set come with a large display, quad core processor and a powerful battery. HTC announced its first quad core smartphone the One X at the MWC 2012 and released it in April. The One X features a large 4.7-inch display. The Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich-based Galaxy S3 and HTC One X will fight with the iPhone 4S, the latest version of Apple’s flagship iPhone smartphone. Here we make a comparison between the latest phones to help you find the best one of the devices.

Processor
    HTC’s One X boasts Nvidia’s Tegra 3 quad core processor that cloaks at 1.5GHz speed. Its major quad core rival the S3 features a new Samsung’s own quad-core chipset called the Exynos 4 Quad on ARM Cortex-A9, which clock at 1.4GHz. Well, the Galaxy S3 and One X completely beat iPhone 4S in processor speed. The 2011 version of iPhone only has a 1GHz dual-core Apple A5 processor. Indeed, the 2012 version of iPhone may come with an Apple A6 processor that has quad core capability.

OS and UI
    Both the One X and Galaxy S3 are two leading handsets that come preinstalled with the Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. It is the most recent version of the mobile OS from Google. Of course, ICS is one of the top features of the smartphones. On the other hand, iPhone 4S runs on iOS 5, the most recent version of Apple’s mobile OS. The One X touts HTC’s most recent Android interface, the Sense 4, which contains HTC’s ImageSense, a new camera app and much more. The S3, in the meantime, has Samsung’s TouchWiz overlay, which gives it a new look.

Verdict
    The One X, Galaxy S3 and iPhone 4S are top handsets the market has today. Indeed, it is quite difficult to compare the three smartphones. The biggest competition is between the One X and S3, which are two best ICS handsets with quad core processors. The iPhone 4S is almost outdated with less competitive features and components. Now, as we have given complete rundown to the major features of the devices, it is up to a customer to decide which of One X, Galaxy S3 and iPhone 4S best suits his/her requirements.

Smartphone and Cellphone Wars