New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 40 of 96 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243445090 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    so 1080p na? which refresh rate? good setup!
    60 lang lahat. Pang work lang naman eh. Haha

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Nagprice slash na ASUS sa RTX 20xx haha. Buo na kaya ako ulit ng PC

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by tarzegetakizerd View Post
    Nagprice slash na ASUS sa RTX 20xx haha. Buo na kaya ako ulit ng PC
    Bumaba na ba? Nasa 16k+ pa ang Galax 2060. According to Yugatech "The GeForce RTX 3090 and RTX 3080 will be available on September 24 and 17, 2020. However, the more affordable RTX 3070 will arrive in October." Abangers muna ako

4. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Kalma lang muna mga wallet. Sa price palang, panalo na. Kahit pa 10% improvement lang over current RTX 2000 series pwede na. Hehe

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    New iPad Air looks awesome and is priced competitively ($599 for 64GB).

New iPad Air 4 (22) release date, price, and everything you need to know | TechRadar

Basically an iPad Pro Lite rather than an upgraded regular iPad. More expensive by 5k vs the outgoing model but for sure just the new form factor will draw in a lot of buyers for this one.

Already thinking of selling my 2020 iPad and getting this one when it comes out...

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post

New iPad Air 4 (22) release date, price, and everything you need to know | TechRadar

Basically an iPad Pro Lite rather than an upgraded regular iPad. More expensive by 5k vs the outgoing model but for sure just the new form factor will draw in a lot of buyers for this one.

Already thinking of selling my 2020 iPad and getting this one when it comes out...

Nice one pero Not a fan of big ipad screen... sana mag release sila ng mini with the specs and design ng ipad air...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ray_noel View Post
    Nice one pero Not a fan of big ipad screen... sana mag release sila ng mini with the specs and design ng ipad air...

Current iPad Mini 5 already has an A12 Bionic processor, same as the iPad Air 3.

It's just the design that needs to catch up - probably maintain the chassis size but thinner bezels to increase display size.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Current iPad Mini 5 already has an A12 Bionic processor, same as the iPad Air 3.

It's just the design that needs to catch up - probably maintain the chassis size but thinner bezels to increase display size.

Yes you are right... lumang design yung ipad mini... or baka ayaw lang nila talaga iimprove kasi it will affect the sales sa other expensive products nila... tagal na talaga ganyan design ng ipad 5mini...

9. Join Date
    Jan 2018

Exactly what I was thinking when the specs were announced. Definitely getting one for working on the go as well as editing photos away from my laptop.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2018

Yun din isa sa kaabang abang if yung mini magiging pro form factor na hehe. Maganda sana yung mini with the performance and screen size kung hindi lang aged yung chassis niya. Sawa na ako dun sa home button XD

Anyways, mapag-ipunan na nga yung air