Page 39 of 96 FirstFirst ... 293536373839404142434989 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Am excited about this !!!!!!!!!!

Nvidia Ampere rocks.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Pa help po mga ka tsikot, my wife's Mac just died, but all data is backed up on an external drive configured for Mac use. Now I want to use the external drive for windows. How do I retrieve the data? I want to restore it as files and transfer them to a folder on the same drive and so I can use the excess space for other files.

3. Join Date
    May 2017
    Condolences po...

4. Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    Pa help po mga ka tsikot, my wife's Mac just died, but all data is backed up on an external drive configured for Mac use. Now I want to use the external drive for windows. How do I retrieve the data? I want to restore it as files and transfer them to a folder on the same drive and so I can use the excess space for other files.
    You need HFS explorer para ma browse ung time machine backup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    I now have extended my laptops screen into 2 more screens. Using HDMI to VGA converter and USB to VGA converter.

Bad trip lang at di ko ma troubleshoot bakit yung USB to VGA converter eh 1440x900 lang. While yung laptop at HDMI to VGA eh 1920x1080. Although sa website ng fresco logic usb display driver website hanggang 1920x1080 daw ang max. Kahit pag palitin ko 2 monitor ganun pa rin. Thinking of buying another USB to VGA converter, baka sira lang.

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    I now have extended my laptops screen into 2 more screens. Using HDMI to VGA converter and USB to VGA converter.

Bad trip lang at di ko ma troubleshoot bakit yung USB to VGA converter eh 1440x900 lang. While yung laptop at HDMI to VGA eh 1920x1080. Although sa website ng fresco logic usb display driver website hanggang 1920x1080 daw ang max. Kahit pag palitin ko 2 monitor ganun pa rin. Thinking of buying another USB to VGA converter, baka sira lang.

Which usb port are u using? Some usb ports have limited bandwidth. It could be gpu limitation also? Which gpu?

7. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Which usb port are u using? Some usb ports have limited bandwidth. It could be gpu limitation also? Which gpu?
    It's USB 3.0. I know that when it's USB 2.0 it will limit the resolution to 600p not 900p. Gpu is nvidia geforce gtx 1650, but is the USB port driven by the gpu? Kala ko Intel graphics lang. Although I can see the HDMI port is driven by the gpu.

Another observation I noticed when playing with the resolution, it seems the USB to VGA converter thinks my monitor aspect ratio is 4:3 not 16:10.

Last edited by BratPAQ; September 10th, 2020 at 02:47 AM.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Found out there's a hidden app inside the program files of the fresco logic driver where I can choose which resolution would be available. Computer and Laptop Tech Thread

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    Found out there's a hidden app inside the program files of the fresco logic driver where I can choose which resolution would be available. Computer and Laptop Tech Thread

so 1080p na? which refresh rate? good setup!

10. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Brentt View Post
    You need HFS explorer para ma browse ung time machine backup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thank you very much Sir! Just googled your advise, there are 3rd party apps which can browse Mac files from windows pala! Computer and Laptop Tech Thread