New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: Choosing A Phone - Galaxy S3 or Iphone 5?

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • Samsung Galaxy S3

8 16.33%
  • Samsung Galaxy Note 2

21 42.86%
  • Apple iPhone 5

12 24.49%
  • Nokia 3310

2 4.08%
  • Others

6 12.24%
Page 21 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Before, pag sinabing store warranty only ibig sabihin, smuggled. I just don't know now.

It's 50/50 chance. When you're on the bad 50, malas ka. You will end up with a paperweight.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post
    Wait for the Note3, FullHD na raw accdg to rumors.
    Huwat na makunat?!? May note III na agad?

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I think the Note 3 won't come out until the second half of the year? I don't wanna wait that long and besides I am already having a hard time getting a Note 2. I am sure it'll be harder to get a Note 3. hehe.

So how do you know if it's Samsung warranty? Just the NTC seal? Pero how could stores in malls just issue store warranty?

4. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Samsung S4 on April daw. IMO mauuna ang S4 kaysa Note 3. Di rin sila magsasabay nyan ilabas ang new model.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Also looking forward to get a Note 2 that I have to ask this again... Anybody with a Note 2 LTE (N7105) that already connects to Globe's LTE network?

6. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by CoDer View Post
    Huwat na makunat?!? May note III na agad?
    It's okay, benta mo na lang Note2 mo (if you've bought one already) pag nanjan na.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    How true is it that Apple will produce a cheaper version of the iPhone?

8. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post
    It's okay, benta mo na lang Note2 mo (if you've bought one already) pag nanjan na.
    Pag tyagaan ko na lang tong lumang BB ko paps, mamahal ng mga yan nakaka taas ng BP.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    I think the Note 3 won't come out until the second half of the year? I don't wanna wait that long and besides I am already having a hard time getting a Note 2. I am sure it'll be harder to get a Note 3. hehe.

So how do you know if it's Samsung warranty? Just the NTC seal? Pero how could stores in malls just issue store warranty?
    Post some pics of your new phone once you have them Cath.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Thanks for this test! I already told my Mom that I'll be going to GH and she wants to come along with me, she's too old na kasi to go around the mall to canvass, I could not tell her naman na wag ng sumama :p Is this around the Greenhills Theatre Mall din? Sorry ha di talaga ako familiar sa GH, ang laki laki pa kasi. hehe.
    Nasa VMall ito. Nasa 3rd floor, doon sa tindahan ng mga computer parts and gadgets, malapit sa iStudio na malaki.

NTC seal at yun warranty card. Check mo rin yun leaflets na kasama sa loob. Yun akin kasi, may leaflets sa loob na advertisement ng Samsung PH.