New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



View Poll Results: Choosing A Phone - Galaxy S3 or Iphone 5?

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • Samsung Galaxy S3

    8 16.33%
  • Samsung Galaxy Note 2

    21 42.86%
  • Apple iPhone 5

    12 24.49%
  • Nokia 3310

    2 4.08%
  • Others

    6 12.24%
Page 9 of 32 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 319
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    3,274
    #81
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    I just checked the Iphone 5's price at CMK and it costs as much as 45k!!! I don't wanna go beyond 30k. My friend bought an Iphone 5 unlocked in the US and I think it cost her only USD700. I had no idea that the price of the Iphone5 here in Manila is so high! If I decide to get an Iphone, I'd have to wait until next year when my Mom goes to the US. Ang tagal I want to viber na with my former boss (who went abroad) and our friends! They use Iphones though.

    So now my choice is between the Note 2 and S3

    I borrowed my friend's Note 2 and it still fits my wristlet so the size is tolerable naman pala
    get the note 2.

  2. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    8,440
    #82
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    I just checked the Iphone 5's price at CMK and it costs as much as 45k!!! I don't wanna go beyond 30k. My friend bought an Iphone 5 unlocked in the US and I think it cost her only USD700. I had no idea that the price of the Iphone5 here in Manila is so high! If I decide to get an Iphone, I'd have to wait until next year when my Mom goes to the US. Ang tagal I want to viber na with my former boss (who went abroad) and our friends! They use Iphones though.

    So now my choice is between the Note 2 and S3

    I borrowed my friend's Note 2 and it still fits my wristlet so the size is tolerable naman pala
    Note 2 na. Pero hindi siya pocket friendly ah, unless you have a purse o bag na pwede mong paglagyan

  3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    3,828
    #83
    Note 2 na Cathy.

  4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    29,320
    #84
    Just noticed.... C4U just bought a new laptop... now planning an expensive smartphone.

    BTW, we now have a POLL ... guys!

  5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    21,661
    #85
    ^ And planning to buy a new car as well.

    Cash flow doing good, Cath?

  6. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    3,828
    #86
    Daming molah ni Cathy ngayon.

  7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    50,178
    #87
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Just noticed.... C4U just bought a new laptop... now planning an expensive smartphone.

    BTW, we now have a POLL ... guys!
    The laptop purchase was long overdue and it only cost P27k. I don't really wanna buy a smartphone but I need it na e

    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    ^ And planning to buy a new car as well.

    Cash flow doing good, Cath?
    I'm not really paying for the car. I'm postponing the car purchase until I get news about the 2014 Corolla!!! Ang ganda!!!

  8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    50,178
    #88
    So what's the difference between the two:

    Samsung Galaxy Note2 N7100
    Cash Price
    PHP 28,290

    Samsung Galaxy Note N7000
    Cash Price
    PHP 23,250

    Can I just go for the cheaper model? :P Or is the 5k difference worth it?

    Please recommend a place naman in Makati where I can buy this phone.

  9. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,938
    #89
    ingat lang sa gorilla glass ng samsung s3, nakabulge out of the metal casing kaya ang tendency kapag bumagsak na una yung kanto nya.. magkacrack ang screen.. unlike sa iphone na nakaenvelop sa metal case yung glass.


  10. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    3,274
    #90
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    So what's the difference between the two:

    Samsung Galaxy Note2 N7100
    Cash Price
    PHP 28,290

    Samsung Galaxy Note N7000
    Cash Price
    PHP 23,250

    Can I just go for the cheaper model? :P Or is the 5k difference worth it?

    Please recommend a place naman in Makati where I can buy this phone.
    note 2 has a faster yet more economical processor (quad core), 24% bigger battery (3100mAh), improved screen, and better camera. the additional 5000 is worth it for a phone that you're planning to use for the next 4 to 5 years.

Page 9 of 32 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Choosing A Phone - Galaxy S3 or Iphone 5?