New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: Choosing A Phone - Galaxy S3 or Iphone 5?

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • Samsung Galaxy S3

8 16.33%
  • Samsung Galaxy Note 2

21 42.86%
  • Apple iPhone 5

12 24.49%
  • Nokia 3310

2 4.08%
  • Others

6 12.24%
Page 16 of 32 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    punta ka sa GH, dami-dami doon or sa megamall meron samsung store, meron din pala sa GH samsung store meron siguro stocks, alam ko last dec or january meron pa discount na 4-5k pag sa samsung store ka bibili eh.

kung wala...iphone 5 na yan

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    punta ka sa GH, dami-dami doon or sa megamall meron samsung store, meron din pala sa GH samsung store meron siguro stocks, alam ko last dec or january meron pa discount na 4-5k pag sa samsung store ka bibili eh.
    If she buys at the Samsung store, it will be at full SRP price. The price difference is large if you compare it to buying from the likes of KIMSTORE and DBGadgets.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post

kung wala...iphone 5 na yan
    Hate ko kasi lumalabas ng Makati or Fort area plus na trauma na ko sa parking sa GH kaya I never go there if I'm driving :P I told Villman to call me as soon as they have stock. If by end of Feb wala pa punta na ko GH.

Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    If she buys at the Samsung store, it will be at full SRP price. The price difference is large if you compare it to buying from the likes of KIMSTORE and DBGadgets.
    Yup it's so much more expensive at Samsung store

4. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Mas cheaper ang phone sa greenhills kesa sa kimstore, I could have saved php3k+ if i bought the 3 smartphones in greenhills.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    I just came from vmall. Overflowing with Note 2 and iPhone 5 and ipad mini. They have all the stocks you need at really competitive prices. Parking is no problem nowadays. Just park in the covered parking lot beside vmall. Easy. Go at 1030 am for zero hassle ( not earlier as they are still closed ). Its very modern nowadays.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Forum Runner
    I suggest be at the parking by 10am... just in time for the mall to open. That is what I do.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by freeloader View Post
    Mas cheaper ang phone sa greenhills kesa sa kimstore, I could have saved php3k+ if i bought the 3 smartphones in greenhills.
    Really??? I thought kimstore has the lowest price P26,200. It would be a bonus if I could get a unit sub P25k. Are those in stores or tiangges only? My concern would be if I need to claim warranty the stores might have done a rigodon na.

Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    I just came from vmall. Overflowing with Note 2 and iPhone 5 and ipad mini. They have all the stocks you need at really competitive prices. Parking is no problem nowadays. Just park in the covered parking lot beside vmall. Easy. Go at 1030 am for zero hassle ( not earlier as they are still closed ). Its very modern nowadays.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Forum Runner
    Thanks for this! BTW I read somewhere that I should avoid buying from grey market. If it has ntc seal, is it automatically Samsung warranty? It seems like Villman only offers store warranty as well, but I don't mind this since I've never had problems with Villman in terms of service.

Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    I suggest be at the parking by 10am... just in time for the mall to open. That is what I do.
    The waking up early would be a bigger problem for me than the parking. kidding.

OT: So why is Globe taking so long to release units for current and new subscribers. PLUS I've been a Globe subscriber for over 13 yrs and I was never given a new phone

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    di naman problem ang parking sa GH, dami parking dun.

haba na ng thread di pa din nakabili? cellphone pa lang yan paano na kaya kung pipili ng BF ang ineng na ire hehehe!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Just had my roommate's ipad2 traded to the new mini last weekend and I also give them an extra iPhone 3GS which we don't use no more for the last couple of years, yes lugi kami but kesa NASA Bahay lang wala naman gumagamit and the unit is really banged up Puto gasbags na yun likod and power button is not working sparingly. Saw a lot of Samsung. If you want c4u I can post their number and you can ask Kung Merton sila available and how much they have a store Sa theater mall

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

9. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    karamihan ng mga tinanong ko sa GH "international warranty" pero di honored ng mga local distriubutors. So kung magka sira paano mag claim ng warranty?

10. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by CoDer View Post
    Galing ng reply.
    Hindi pwedeng gamitin ang ganitong lumang Nokia phone sa Starbucks. Pagtatawanan ako ni OB.

Quote Originally Posted by stickers View Post
    shot using iPhone 5
    Nope. Olympus TG-1 compact camera.

Quote Originally Posted by threx666 View Post
    Hehehehe it's one of the telco in Singapore,

Complete pa sa authentic background The New Straits Times ,
    Yes and no. Background is Today newspaper which is free at Singapore MRT stations.