New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



View Poll Results: Choosing A Phone - Galaxy S3 or Iphone 5?

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • Samsung Galaxy S3

    8 16.33%
  • Samsung Galaxy Note 2

    21 42.86%
  • Apple iPhone 5

    12 24.49%
  • Nokia 3310

    2 4.08%
  • Others

    6 12.24%
Page 10 of 32 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 319
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    45,822
    #91
    So I was comparing a Note and Note2 pala!

    Are they coming out with a Note3 in the next month or so? Baka kasi bigla bumagsak price, I'll wait for that na lang :P

    Please vote naman sa poll! But it seems like the Note2 is the most popular

  2. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    4,509
    #92
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    So I was comparing a Note and Note2 pala!

    Are they coming out with a Note3 in the next month or so? Baka kasi bigla bumagsak price, I'll wait for that na lang :P

    Please vote naman sa poll! But it seems like the Note2 is the most popular
    note 2 for me....

  3. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    26,770
    #93
    If i remember correctly ung RAM lang mas malaki sa Note 2 compared sa Note. Everything else seems to be the same.

  4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    21,563
    #94
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    If i remember correctly ung RAM lang mas malaki sa Note 2 compared sa Note. Everything else seems to be the same.
    Original Note runs on Android ICS, Note 2 runs on Android Jellybean.


  5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    45,822
    #95
    Thanks everyone! I think I'll get the Note 2

    Samsung Galaxy Note II GT-N7100 16GB Grey Price: P 27,999

    Samsung Galaxy Note II GT-N7100 16GB Grey | VillMan Computers

    I won't get a data plan yet since I'm not into social networking naman (fb, twitter, instagram) so I don't need to be online all the time. I also heard a lot of problems re Globe's data plans (billing error etc)

  6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    38,653
    #96

    ^^^^ Hhhhhmmmmmm..... magandang pang-Valentine's Day gift iyan....

    18.1K:rant:

  7. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    3,828
    #97
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    Thanks everyone! I think I'll get the Note 2

    Samsung Galaxy Note II GT-N7100 16GB Grey Price: P 27,999

    Samsung Galaxy Note II GT-N7100 16GB Grey | VillMan Computers

    I won't get a data plan yet since I'm not into social networking naman (fb, twitter, instagram) so I don't need to be online all the time. I also heard a lot of problems re Globe's data plans (billing error etc)
    Bigtime ka Cathy ah! Can afford sa mamahaling phone.

  8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    45,822
    #98
    ^I just noticed that you use a Note 2

    Would you know where I could buy casings? Is the Otterbox a good casing?

  9. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    2,053
    #99
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    ^I just noticed that you use a Note 2

    Would you know where I could buy casings? Is the Otterbox a good casing?
    Try Gizmoshield (do a search in Facebook).
    If you're in the Ortigas area, try to visit this store called, Cyberlynx in St. Francis Square.

    RE: Otterbox
    Only use this if you think you're clumsy enough to drop your phone.
    Yes, it does a good job at protecting your phone but it just looks ...er... ugly.
    But that's just me.
    I suggest you go for a flip case.

  10. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,938
    #100
    if you got money to spend, madali talaga pumili at bumili ng phone.. hehe.. grats on your very wise choice.

Page 10 of 32 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Choosing A Phone - Galaxy S3 or Iphone 5?